Pull out game:Namjoon🌹

You just finish your dance practice. Today you felt so weak. Your stomach bothered you all morning and after 5 hours of just dancing you could barley walk.
"(Y/n) are you okay" Mina asked. She was your best friend you both have been training to be idols for year now together.
"Ya I'm fine I think I just need to rest" you said putting your head down.
"Is it your time of the month" Mina whimpered.
"No....why........Fuck I'm Late.." You whispered
"Oh no" is all Mina could say before the teacher walked back in.
"Alright...girls lets go again... Y/n please go take 5 more minutes I don't need anyone fainting on my watch again"the dance teacher yells.
"Ah...sorry I'll be back" you yelled running to the bathroom.

You felt a little pain in you stomach but that's what happens right when you have your period....but you were for-sure you were late.
You got to the bathroom and splashed water on your face.
"Get it together...your fine!"

After your little pep talk you sneaked to the boys dancing room.
Namjoon was trying to dance but kept failing. You peeked you head in to see him still dancing. He looked over at the window and smiled at you. You froze and just frowned at him.
He paused their dance and everyone sat down. He walked to the door.
"Do you need something jagi" namjoon whimpered.
"You didn't use a condom!!" you yelled
"Shhhhhhh" namjoon yelled pulling you into the nearest empty room.
"I pulled out though" he cried
"I'm late.....joonie" you cried
"Well....maybe your just overacting" namjoon said frantically
"I fucking hope so....if I'm pregnant... That's it." you sobbed namjoon was in a tuff position.
"Listen I got to go okay I'll talk to you later" namjoon says running out of the empty closet back to the practice room. You just sat down on the floor and cried. What if you are pregnant. You will never be able to be a idol. What the hell are you going to do.
~~~~~~~~~~
You laid in your dorm room and in walked Mina with two sticks. You didn't want to be the first one to see if it was positive so you asked her to.
"Ahh....it's..ya" Mina said
You had no words. You were speechless.
"Both...you're sure?" you cried
"Y..yea" Mina said
" you fell on your bed. You put your face deep in your pillow and screamed. tears streamed down your face.
Mina walked over to you and rubbed curled on your back.
"Don't Mina just go please.....just leave the SLUT alone" you screamed crying.
"Shut up.....your not a slut don't worry everything will work out honey" Mina says rubbing your head to you drifted off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up your head still hurting from crying.
Sitting in your bed was none other then namjoon.
You looked away.
"Just go!!" you yelled
"Jagi I know...Mina showed me...we need to talk about what we are going to do with it" namjoon said twirling his thumbs.
"It namjoon....IT is OUR baby" you cried
"Say something joonie.....I can't just get rid if it...I can't" you says sobbing.
"Don't make me namjoon please...I'll leave I'll go back to Busan I'll never bother you again please don't make get rid of my baby" you sobbed.
"SAY SOMETHING" you screamed shaking him.
He grabbed you and just hugged you. You held onto him and just cried.
"N..namjoon what I'm I going to do" you sobbed.
He rubbed your back and kissed your neck. He knew just how to sooth you.
"Just calm down"
"We will figure this out jagi....you won't go back to Busan. You will stay here and we will figure this out together....it will be okay jagi I promise" namjoon says tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.
"D..don't cry joonie" you said sweetly
"I'm just a pig....I should have been protected" he says stating to sob.
"Oh joonie stop this....I should have been to" that didn't stop him from crying.
His head fell in your lap. You rubbed his head.
"Oh joonie...you can't cry please...please be strong for us" You say picking up his head.
"I'm so so so sorry jagi.....I will fix this" he grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the room.
"N...namjoon where are we going" you cried.
Soon enough you were in the dance studio.
The lights were off.
He let go of your hand as you heard music.
The song you heard when you first met at this training place.
When he turned the lights on there was words written on the mirrors.

"(Y/n) will you marry me"
You couldn't breath. You didn't think this was his solution.
But there he was on his knees holding a red box with a ring.
"I can't do anything else...I have no money and I obviously don't know how to pull out so please I guess make me happy and.....marry me" you nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"So that's how you and Appa met huh?" your 25 year old daughter said.
"Yep...true love" you laughed.
"Ah....(y/n) you go to into detail" namjoon cried
"Awww Appa I didn't know you were romantic" your daughter Misha laughed.
"Eomma do you think kihyun will propose to me" your daughter cried.
"Be patient....if he truly loves you he will" you says hugging your daughter.
Namjoon sighed and walked into the other room.
"I'm home....Misha oh your parents are here" kihyun sighed.
"Oh babe sorry they just showed up" Misha said hugging kihyun making namjoon cringe.
"babe I'm sorry I need to confess something to you" kihyun looked down at his feet.
You looked at misha's boyfriend and smiled. You knew what was going to happen you grabbed namjoon's arm and tears were running down your face.
"Babe not now my parents are here" you daughter whined.
"I can't....please marry me" kihyun says getting down on one knee making Misha gasp.
"Appa....eomma!!!!!! You knew" your daughter cried. She hugged kihyun crying her eyes out.
You were crying hugging namjoon.
Seeing your daughter get engaged brought one of the best memories in your life back.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I've been crushing on Namjoon lately so I needed to write one I could t help it!
Thanks for over 300 views, it means a lot
Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion.
We hope to update you with more beautiful scenarios in the future, until then.....
xoxo
~author sugaskumamon 🌹😘