Chapter 28

Angel-

"Is it true?" His low raspy voice asks as he shuts the door.

"Is what true?" I reply hoping that Niall didn't tell him, my back is to him as I pack my toiletries into a box.

Harry's large hand reaches out and grabs my arm to spin me towards him, "Did you sleep with him?" He asks. His voice full of hurt and vulnerability, I hang my head and nod slightly.

"I had no clue he was your friend but honestly Harry, we didn't know each other then. Yes we have some type of chemistry now but you cannot punish Niall or I for what happened in the past." I rant in frustration and Harry sighs as he runs his hand through his hair. "You're acting like a jealous boyfriend Harry." I add with a warning glare.

"Look, I'm sorry. I just.. I don't know, I haven't felt like this in a long time if not ever." He says softly, his large hand reaches up to cup my face and I can't help but lean into his touch. "I know it's not conventional and I know you have a boyfriend but I do have feelings for you Angel." Harry confesses that that fluttering is felt in my gut again.

I reach up and brush the hair off of his forehead before trailing my fingers down his jawline, "Lets just take it one day at a time hmm? You may see that I'm not as perfect as you think I am." I whisper, he shakes his head but then nods in agreeance before a knock is heard on my door.

"Harry? Angel?" Niall's voice sounds, Harry leans down and kisses my forehead before wrapping his arms around me. 

"As hot as jealous Harry is, think you can chill a bit?" I whisper, he chuckles before nodding. "Thank you."

"What are you guys-" Niall asks as he opens the door, he stops dead in his tracks with wide eyes.

"We're just hugging Niall." I roll my eyes.

"Sounds like I'm not the only one that needs to chill hm?" Harry whispers causing me to giggle, "Whatever went on between you two is over and done with right?" He adds looking between us, Niall and I both nod knowing that while the night we shared together was nice, it wasn't very meaningful. "Good cause I really don't want to have to punch my best friend." Harry says smirking at Niall who shakes his head chuckling. "Come on, I want you to meet the other guys." He says as he places his hand on the small of my back, "Hopefully you haven't slept with them." He whispers and I glare at him.

"Boy you're about to get slapped." I retort causing Harry to burst out laughing.

"Careful, I might like it love." He smirks and I roll my eyes, "I was kidding love." He whispers and I offer him a soft knowing smile before walking into the living room. "Angel this is Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson, Liam is my old boss and Louis was my-"

"Lawyer, I remember your name." I say to Louis before shaking his hand and then Liam's.

"You probably don't remember me but you've grown even more beautiful." Liam gushes has he brings his lips to the back of my hand.

"You have a knocked up wife at home, hands off mate." Harry snaps and Liam chuckles before sending a wink my way.

"Whoa, did I just walk into a fuckfest of tension or what?" Jerica teases as she walks in the room breaking the jealous stare that Harry was giving Liam and causing me to chuckle.

"Jerica this is Niall, Liam and Louis, Harry's friends." I introduce them, she eyes Niall and raises her brow at me.

"Niall needs no introduction especially after I saw his bare ass in your bed last year." She smirks.

"Oh fuck me." I whisper before walking off into the kitchen, "How are you feeling Ariel?" I ask and he shrugs. 

"Okay, who's here?" He questions and I sigh.

"Just some of your dad's friends." I explain and he nods.

"Are you dad's friend?"

Ok, awkward.

"Of course sweetie, you know he's not my dad so that means he's my friend." I reply with a smile. 

"Look at how big you are!" Liam's voice sounds from the door, "I'm your dad's best friend, well one of them. I've come to help you and your sister." He explains crouching down, I can't help but look him over. He and Harry don't fit the typical CEO stereotype with their collection of tattoos, Liam is shorter and well built but looks to be a few years older then Harry. "We're starting to move your stuff into the truck Angel." He informs me and I nod.

"I'll be right there, I'm just going to clean Ari up for a minute." I explain before taking him into Jerica's bathroom where I had put some clothes for today. After wiping his face and helping him change we join Jerica who is watching the guys move my dresser. 

"Holy fuck." She whispers as she gazes at them unapologetically, they had all shed their shirts and were dripping with sweat from the humid Miami air. Harry was wearing some athletic shorts and trainers instead of his skinny jeans and boots he had been wearing yesterday. All of them are good looking, don't get me wrong. 

Harry just sticks out to me more.

I was surprised to see that Louis had almost as many tattoos as Harry but chuckle when I realize how much of an oddball Niall is. The other three are darker naturally whereas Niall was blessed with Irish skin that is completely pure while Harry, Liam and Louis are obvious fans of tattoos.

"Why go to the market when the meat can come to you?" She mumbles and I nudge her smirking before walking back into the kitchen and grabbing them some waters. They come back in right after I do and I hand each of them a cold water.

"Thanks love." Harry says in a raspy voice before opening it and drinking the entire bottle leaving me breathless and a bit aroused if I'm honest. Niall takes a water from me and nods thanking me before taking a gulp, I can feel Harry's gaze on me and when I look up his bright green eyes peer into my brown. His soft, tan skin is slick with sweat and I find myself wanting to touch him everywhere.

"Well look at this, the asshole she cheated on me with and the asshole she's fucking now."