chapter 6

sorry for any errors.
AND IM BACK !1! 1

day 6 (haha, get it?)
taeyong

one day. one day till I met my soulmate.

to say I was excited, would be an understandment. But yet, the nervousness always came, saying how there would be downsides, and consequences. But, I don't care, really. I just wanted to meet him.

I couldn't wait. I just hope he's safe on his trip tomorrow. That worst thing that could happen is that it crashes, and I die too.

___________
jaehyun pov

I didn't want to tell him, I was already in South Korea.

I got here a few hours ago, and I'm with my family right now. I'm so excited to meet him, don't get me wrong. But I need time to get ready. Well meet tomorrow, on the seventh day. That has been awaited since the first words that were wrote.

"So, Jae, you have found yourself a lovely boyfriend, huh?" My aunt had teased me about having a boyfriend ever since I had told her about taeyong. It was a shocker to her, but she didn't care. Neither did my uncle. Or the rest of my family really

"shhh auntie yes I have. And I couldn't be more happy." I smiled, she pinched my cheeks. I pouted.

"aww, I'm glad you have found yourself someone to love, and someone that loves you. but just know, if he ever hurts you, I'll kill him." I sighed, I love my mom.

"that's the last thing you'd have to worry about, okay, fate can't stop this." I showed her the time on my arm. 00:01:02:05 (0 years, 1 day, 2 hours, 5 sec)

"yeah yeah, whatever. no matter how old you are, you're still my baby, okay?" I rolled my eyes, but nodded. my aunt was great, and she really wanted to meet him. I'm glad she accepts me for who I am.

"I'm gonna head to my old room, I miss it. I haven't seen it in a while." she nodded, letting me go.

I laid on my bed, which was surprisingly clean. I'd figure it'd be covered in dust. but, fortunately, it was exactly how I left it. I guess she has her ways.

I sighed. Is it possible to post pone the meeting day? I asked myself. I heard that if you avoid the meeting date, you have bad luck for the rest of your life. you, and your soulmate. oh well.

my arm started to glow, like, a faint blue color. shit. he'll know I'm here already.

18 hours till I meet him. my soulmate. the person I want to spend the rest of my life with.

________
taeyong pov

I paced back and forth in my room. it felt like time was going faster than ever. It was only 13 more hours till I met my jaehyun. my arm started to glow, a light shade of blue.

he's already here? I asked myself. his plane wasn't supposed to land till tomorrow afternoon. I mean, whatever works. I don't really care as long as I get to see him.

I decided to throw his a text, I bet he feels the same.

taeyong: hey

jaehyun: hi babyyy

my heart raced when I read the text. why was I so nervous? Oh yeah, my insecurities.

taeyong: are you nervous. bc I hella am.

jaehyun: believe me, I'm more than nervous. Idk. but I'm really excited too.

taeyong. me too. only 13 more hours.

taeyong: why didn't you tell me you were already in Seoul?

I'm not mad or anything, I just was curious as to why he didn't say anything beforehand.

jaehyun: I guess I was so excited that I needed the fastes flight here.. sorry I didn't tell you. I was asleep for most of it.

taeyong: it's ok baby! I was just curious, lol.

jaehyun: anyway, how are you?

taeyong: i actually feel a lot better, now that I've talked to you.

jaehyun: me too, I don't know why I was nervous ! you make me feel better.

taeyong: me too.. oh gosh I just realized it was 3 in the morning. you must be tired.

jaehyun: not really, but I know if I sleep later will come faster.. so, goodnight.

taeyong: goodnight, beautiful.

I wanted to go to bed, so badly. but I couldn't. I ended up staying up until my alarm went off at 7 to get up. which I did. I got my shower and sat on my bed, staring blankly at my wall while scenarios played in my mind. good ones, though.

"fuck it, I can do this."

little did he know jaehyun did the same exact thing.

____________
woop