**Twenty Seven : Back Fire

Warning : Explicit sexual content ahead. Proceed with caution and kleenex's.

The air was completely heated with this sensual and arousing feel to it, making my breathing a bit raspy at every inhale and exhale. Eros' head dipped down towards my face, kissing my flushed cheeks with hot lips.

I stilled on the spot when the electric shocks scattered all across my face like bright sparklers.

"Y-You've already had a turn. Several turns," I carefully reply, making a move to untangle his hands from my hips, but Eros refused to relent. And I doubted that I could up seat him with my measly skills. Unless he wanted me to.  

There's no denying the fact that Eros is easily able to diverge my attention with that tempting and sinful mouth of his.

"Emira, you can't play with fire and expect it not to burn," he murmured against the corner of my lips, hot breath warming my flushed cheeks with every word that he spoke. "And I want to do more than just burn you." 

My mouth was extremely dry at his statement. I barely had time to swallow that lump in my throat when his lips pressed against mine, making my entire body tense and then turn to putty. His tongue entered my mouth, sliding against my own as he deepened the kiss.

Eros' left hand had found its way into my hair, rolling the long locks between his tapered fingers. He lightly cradled my head upwards to angle my face closer to his for easier access, hot tongue probing the inside of my mouth before sucking hard on my tongue and releasing. My breath was coming out in harsh pants, fingers curled into the bed sheets and back arching lightly at the intense sensations that bombarded all of my senses.

The sensory overload was more than enough for me at the moment. I could hear my blood rushing through my ears, heart pounding in a tattoo of rhythm that I couldn't control.

And the fact that my panties were probably soaking wet already was an understatement.

Really.

It was.

"You smell so good, mate," he huskily murmured against my neck. Eros was kissing down my face with each word purposefully, mouth trailing from my lips to my chin, grazing the delicate skin with his canines that gave me a rather lethal and dangerous feel to them. 

His lips gravitated towards the sides of my face before sucking the lobe of my ear into his mouth, sucking the skin lightly before biting down with slight pressure and then, pulling slightly harder.

Automatically, goosebumps erupted all across my arms and legs as if I was cold.

And I hadn't even realized that the other buttons of the dress shirt had come undone with the help of his other hand until a hot palm had cupped a full breast and squeezed. By then, I was dragged back to reality. 

My entire body was exposed to him.

Where did my panties go?

I made a move to close the fabric but Eros had caught my wrist, dragging both of my hands above my head and holding it down with one of his. 

After that, his head had descended to my collar bone, biting the delicate flesh and kissing his way down until I could feel his hot gaze on my breasts, as if he was trying to memorize what they looked like.

I swallowed thickly, biting down on my bottom lip when he squeezed the round globe of my breasts almost experimentally, molding it in the palms of his hands. I couldn't contain the sharp inhale at the pleasurable contact. My nipples were already extremely hard and poking into the air, trembling as the skin of his palms grazed it from time to time sending a trail of fire straight to my core.