fourteen

things were pretty normal after mingyu's confession. wonwoo felt very uncomfortable, but mingyu acted normally. he tried his hardest to keep things not so tense and wonwoo appreciated that. it wasn't like mingyu was flirty all the time. he'd compliment wonwoo sometimes and hug him sometimes, but their relationship was platonic.

"it's minghao's birthday and there's going to be beer." mingyu raised his eyebrows.

"i'm not drinking." wonwoo said.

"c'mon. we're at a good age to drink." mingyu encouraged.

"yeah... no." wonwoo faked a smile.

"ok, fine. wanna go shopping for minghao's present?" mingyu asked.

"sure." wonwoo nodded.

wonwoo and mingyu found a hat that would look attractive on minghao whenever he b-boyed.

"jun will dig this look." mingyu laughed.

wonwoo laughed along and they walked around the mall.

"you think they'll sell nunchucks?" wonwoo asked.

"you can just share the gift with me." mingyu suggested.

"the other guys are sharing a gift.. because they're couples.. it would be weird if we did.." wonwoo mumbled shyly.

"i understand." mingyu moped, mingyu saw the look of guilt on wonwoo's face.

mingyu pat wonwoo, "but it's okay!"

wonwoo smiled back and they went back home.