Author's Note ❤️

Well, here we are.

To be honest, I began writing this story as something only for myself. An outlet of some kind. I never expected to share it with anyone else — as is always the case with my writing. But my significant other encouraged me, persuaded me, to 'post it somewhere' (you guys owe him, I guess 😂) and that's how I came upon Wattpad.

I never expected the enthusiastic reception my story received. It altogether shocked and overwhelmed me. Its an unbelievable feeling to have strangers read my words — my imagination brought to life — and for them to actually appreciate and enjoy it, love it even.

I am incredibly grateful.

I will continue writing and as always, I can only hope you all will be there again to follow along in the next wild adventure my overactive mind comes up with.

Thank you again, everyone. Writing and finally completing Eighth Year has been quite a ride for me as well. I always leave bits and pieces of myself imbedded in my words and I too become deeply invested in them. This story will definitely be a tough act to follow (lol) but I will definitely keep doing my best work.

Next project: Scattered Pieces
Upcoming project: A series of Drarry one-shots where I'll be asking for prompts from you all — any scenario you want to play out — and I will dedicate the resulting story to whoever requested it. I might even consider other 'ships' 😎. Message me to submit your prompts.

Stay tuned.

Much love,
_ (:3」∠)_