fifteen

wonwoo and mingyu were the last to arrive at minghao's house. the whole group casually hung out together, laughing.

seungkwan, seokmin, and soonyoung sang karaoke.

jisoo and jeonghan were taking selfies together.

chan, seungcheol, and the junhao laughed at the karaoke singing.

hansol ate all the food.

jihoon strummed his guitar, occasionally singing along with the karaoke singers.

wonwoo and mingyu made their way on the couch, chatting.

everyone drank and a drunk soonyoung asked drunkily, "eyyy mingyu and wonwooooo ~ want to sing? sing a couple song for us heheh..."

wonwoo blushed red and mingyu gladly took the microphone. and mingyu said with his eyes, "you don't have to force yourself."

wonwoo grabbed the microphone and gladly sang "you are my everything".

everyone clapped and the two ended up drinking away their asses.

the house turned into hell with jun pecking minghao every minute, vernon getting sassed by an angry, drunk seungkwan, soonhoon singing loudly, jihan cheesily flirting, chancheol crying in the corner, seokmin passed out on the couch. 

"eyy mingyuuuu." wonwoo wrapped his arms around mingyu's shoulders and leaned in,

"you're husband material. damn your face is so hot, your abs.. goddamn, you can even cook. i would want me a spouse like that."

yup. wonwoo was a drunk flirt. occasionally if it went too far, he'd start kissing the person. wonwoo has kissed everyone in the group so far, except for mingyu for some strange reason.

mingyu had some alcohol tolerance, but he was on the verge of being drunk out of his mind.

"nooo.. you're handsomer. you're a smart nerd that's adorably cute.. you're a skinny, tiny bunny i want to hold and cradle." mingyu responded.

mingyu grabbed wonwoo's hips and they slow danced.

wonwoo was at the peak of his drunken state, he was about to kiss someone.

wonwoo pucked his lips and leaned in. mingyu turned red, hot, and bothered.

mingyu leaned in as well, wonwoo opened up his eyes and saw mingyu's attractive face in front of him and leaned back, facing away from mingyu.

"i wannaaaa dance ~" wonwoo giggled and swayed his hips.

mingyu was disappointed, "whyy dooo youuu never kiss meeeee??" he complained.

"i don't know whyyyy maybeee i'm too nerrvouss?" wonwoo said unconsciously, still swaying his hips happily like a child.

mingyu pouted and took wonwoo by the arms and pushed him against the wall.

"i like youuu wonwooo ~" he breathed and poked wonwoo's cute nose.

then mingyu fainted from his drunk state.

"oh noo mingyuuuu!" wonwoo cried on the floor while drunk.

morning

the group woke up and they were very confused.

well, the couples expected them making out with each other and things like that, but wonwoo was questioning why he had dried tears and how he fell asleep on the wall, with mingyu by his feet.

mingyu woke up and had a good dream where wonwoo was rapunzel and mingyu was flynn rider.

"this is why i don't get drunk." wonwoo said, rubbing his head. 

everyone had a serious case of hangovers. 

lol i had some fun with this chapter