Trapped Part 2

3rd Person POV

Taehyung tucked his phone into his pocket and yelled to get Evan's father's attention, "Get away from him!" His father whipped around to me and smirked, "Oh is the fag sticking up for my son now?" Taehyung bit his lip, "I wouldn't have to if you would act like you actually cared about him." There was a flash of anger in Evan's father's eyes as he dropped Evan to the floor and turned his full attention to Taehyung. "I care about my son enough to try to help him to get out of this, this phase," Evan's father spat. Taehyung frowned, "Phase? This isn't a phase. A person's sexual interest isn't something you or anyone else can change."

There was a flash of another emotion behind Evan's father's eyes that Taehyung took note of. "His sexuality isn't something that is set and done until I say so. As his father I say whether or not he's gay and no one has any other say." Evan rose to his feet shakily and took a seat on his knees beside Wonho. He ran his fingers through Wonho's hair gently, getting streaks of blood in the hair as his fingers passed through. "That can't possibly be right," Taehyung said.

"My name is Heath Bane, the son of Joseph Bane. You've probably never heard of my father since you are Korean, but in the late 60's to the early 70's my father was a tyrant in America. He went around shooting up gay clubs and tended to be a little rough with anyone he thought wasn't exactly as straight as they should be. I'm just teaching my son that it is against the bible and God for him to be homosexual. He knows better," Heath said with an insane smile. "That doesn't make it right for you to do this to him," Taehyung said and shook his head.

"Like I said I'm passing on tradition. In the Bane family you have to know your place in the world and Evan's is beside a beautiful young lady not another man. My father taught it to me the same way I'm teaching it to Evan. He should be thankful to me though. I never hit him as hard or beat him as frequently as my father did me. I thought Evan was a good boy, but I guess what my father taught me was true, you can't trust that your child knows the right direction all the time." Taehyung spat, "I don't give a damn what your father taught you, if you knew what he was doing was wrong then you shouldn't be doing it to your own kid."

"I think I've had enough back talk from you, Taehyung," Heath said and lumbered towards Taehyung quickly. Frozen in fear, Taehyung didn't move a muscle until Heath grabbed him by his hair and dragged him out of the living room towards what Taehyung thought was a room. It wasn't until Taehyung saw that behind the door lay a staircase that he realized where he was being taken. The basement smelled of dried blood, dust, and mold. The dust tickled Taehyung's nose making him sneeze. The sound echoed around him and made him feel smaller than he was already feeling.

His feet stumbled over themselves as he walked in the darkness wondering how in the world Heath was walking down those stairs like there was a light over head. "Where are you taking me," Taehyung asked weakly. "I'm taking you where all bad boys go when they don't know how to behave themselves," Heath said with a powerful, confident voice. Taehyung shivered at the coldness in Heath's voice and how void of emotion it sounded.

Finally after what felt like hours they reached the bottom. Heath let go of Taehyung's hair and threw him to the ground. A second later a dim light filled the room making Taehyung have to shut his eyes. There was a sound shuffling and a jingling before Taehyung opened his eyes and wished that he had kept them shut. There in front of him was a cage made of barbed wire all the way around. It had dried blood on the sharp, jagged edges of it and it made the hair on the back of Taehyung's neck stand at attention.

It scared him into little space, but he knew that he couldn't let the bad man know that he feeling small so he just let out small almost inaudible whimpers. "Stop all that whimpering," Heath shouted and grabbed Taehyung by his hair again. This time the grip was tighter because Taehyung started struggling against him. Tears were starting to form in his eyes and he knew he was ready to start balling his eyes out. Heath lead, or more like dragged, Taehyung to the cage before throwing him inside of it. As Taehyung got thrown his skin was ripped open by the jagged edges of the wire. He yelped out of pain and shivered at the cold, cruel laugh of his captor. "Maybe this will teach you to be a good boy," Heath said and turned out the light before lumbering back up the stairs.