Silent Scream

Here we go, another chapter hope you like it and that I didn't take too long in writing this. This song was my small inspiration so hope it works and can be applied to this chapter.

In this void I hear the faint voice of someone calling. Who are they calling? I want to reach out to the voice. In this vast darkness, it's the only thing I have. I move forward and yet it feels like I haven't even moved. Panick fills me and I begin yelling for help, anyone please help me. Then as a laugh echoes around me, I begin falling it scares me and just before I hit something my eyes jolt awake.I awake to the smell of sterile antiseptic, to the sight of a white room, and to the sound of a steady beeping of a heart monitor. For a moment I'm clueless, where am I? Then it all comes rushing back, The fight and me running away.

I don't know what to do anymore, I should go back and make up with my twin. Its what everyone expects me to do, after all were mystery twins, inseparable by nothing. Yet, I can't find myself able to work up an apology for nothing. Even if I tried it'd be hollow and empty, lacking the emotions needed to mean something. Of course something tells me it be accepted, and it'd all start over an endless cycle of neglect and unacknowledged strife.
Besides this time I don't think I have anything to apologize for, I won't be the one at fault I refuse to be. If she truly cares she'll stop expecting me to conform to her expectations. Its all one big mess, and maybe I'm a little to blame for never stopping it.
Pulling myself into a sitting position I look around at the sterile white room of a hospital. I know I fainted in the middle of the road, guess someone found me and panicked. I hear the steady cicks of someone approaching as they near closer, they stop in front of my rooms door. No sooner did they stop does the door sweep open in a quick and decisive push. The person I meet is a man of middle age and on the heftier side, but his eyes speak for themselves.

They show a caring and kind man,Someone that loves to care and help people. "Hello there, young man" the doctor's boisterous tone emanates through the room. I nod my head as the only acknowledgement that I heard and am listening. He laughs probably assuming it's shyness that stops me from speaking anything. "Well you gave us quite a scare, especially the couple that found you passed out in the middle of the road." He goes about his business filling in my end of the conversation. Talking about any topic that came to his mind as he scans my chart and checks my I.V pack. I only nod and shake my head when required, only at the end does he ask me my name. "Dipper, sir" is my only reply his smile is genuine as he speaks again "Dipper?...". Knowing he'd ask for my full name "Pines, Dipper Pines".

A glint appears in his eyes "Pines as in Stan Pines?" He says as he starts writing down on his notepad. "Yes sir" I reply knowing that no more will be needed, everyone in this town knows my gruncle for the mystery shack and by extension know me. "Now, wanna tell me how you wound up in the middle of the road a little ways from town?" He asked concern colouring his eyes. I sigh what can I say, that I was running from a giant triangle statue? Definitely not "I was going for a walk sir" I say he looks at me pressing for more. "I guess, I didn't eat enough and passed out from that" I finish not saying more. He looks at me a little longer before accepting what I said as the truth. "Hm, I see" he writes more on his clipboard and smiles "take it easy, I'll contact your gruncle it's gotten pretty late, and you'll need plenty of rest" he walks off and shuts the door behind him. Plopping myself into the stiff pillow I sigh, please don't let Stan say anything that'll class with what I said. Yawning I decide a little sleep won't hurt, besides I'm going to need some rest, for the troubke I'm in. I jolt at the sound of the door slamming open, my mind clears when I see my gruncles running up to me.

There eyes are red and irritated. Guilt hits me like a ton of bricks, I didn't think about them and how they'd feel. "I'm sorry..." I speak in a small voice I don't know what else to say. "You little idiot, had us running around town almost gave us a heart attack" Stan sighs as he hugs me I look at Ford and he's smiling with relief. I smile back and tears start falling "I'm sorry....I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking, I was just so mad" I finish lamely. Stan pulls himself up and ruffles my hair "Look kid, were sorry too we should have trusted you" Ford nods his head. "We shouldn't have jumped to conclusions, its just it's dangerous in the forest". To be honest I'm not really that mad at them, I'd probably panick too. I smile and begin wiping my tears away "No, it's ok I'm also to blame what with running away like I did". They laugh and it's nice hearing it  "well let's go home kid" Stan says. Pulling myself up we check me out and as we make our way back to the shack my thoughts keep revolving around Mable and how I could deal with her. I don't want to hate her or have her hate me, but I'm tired of everything and how things are. I want her to understand and yet she's so stubborn, I don't know if she can I suppose that's so ething I'll have to deal with now.

SOoOo how is the new chapter give me your opinions, if you liked it give it a vote, leave a comment if you didn't or even if you did. I'm working on the other fics chapters I have for my other stories, so I'm sorry this took sometime coming out. Thanx for the patience!!
(^_^)/Baiiiiiiiii~
Word count: 1082