Chapter 6

" You like daring me. " he said angrily

"You can't possibly kill me, we both know that. "I said smirking.

  "I'm sure you won't be surprised that I can. " he said coldly.

  " I'd make this easy for you. You let us go and we'd forget this ever happened. " I said.

  " I'd like to see you try living without me. " he said smirking.

"Speak for yourself. I've lived without you my entire life . You can't begin to affect me now and moreover you mean nothing to me. "I said coldly

  "Keep trying to reassure your self with that. " he said smirking.

  I totally don't like this dude. Why couldn't I have had a sensible mate that would be interested in me not trying to hold me as a prisoner or kissing someone else and even doing the deed with the person when he knows that I exist. The way he talks to me doesn't help either. But my stupid wolf still craves for him to look at me and kiss me.

"Hey, I'm not stupid and you can't deny the fact that you enjoyed the kiss and wouldn't pull out if he kissed you again." My wolf Alexis said

   "Oh please, the kiss was sloppy and if he dares kiss me again I'd slap him and walk out just like he did. "

  " Yeah right , like you can do that . " she said probably rolling her eyes internally

"I can. The person you're dying for has another chick and we both know that our kiss didn't mean anything to him cause he was busy fucking her next. "

"Did you have to remind me about that. "

"Yes, so you'd get him out of your system. Get over him okay,we clearly don't need him ."

  "You're just trying to convince yourself with that, not me ."

  "I'm done talking with you ." I said blocking her out.

   They were still here. I was hoping that they'd have been gone by now but they were still here. I sighed in frustration and rubbed my head.

  " I don't mind staying in a cell. I'm tired of running anyway. " Jonathan said and I just looked at him.

  "Well I'd rather run than stay here. " I said.

  " Enough of the talking." he said and his men began to shoot at us while we carefully dodged.

   I was currently hiding behind a tree and shooting from there. Sam and Jonathan were doing the same too. We managed to kill at least fifteen of them.

" Are you just going to hide ?"he asked daring me to come out and I did.

  "Are you just going to watch us kill your people? " I asked smirking looking at our hand work.

  "No. I won't. " he said shooting me on the arm.

I officially hated him. How dare he shoot me again. I didn't want to wince in pain but I couldn't help it. It hurts and to know he was the one who did it. Sam and Jonathan came out too trying to help me but I brushed them off and started a mini earth quake and turbulent wind. They  clearly wouldn't know I was the one and we would have them off our backs. I clearly should have done this since.

   They couldn't see a thing for the time being and couldn't move. I took some weapons from those that were dead and made a dash for it. We made it to the fence, Sam climbed getting over it. Jonathan did too and while I was at the top about to jump down to the other side something pushed me. It wasn't me being clumsy tripping or something but it was like a force and I found myself falling off the high fence. I was going to break my spinal cord and die. At that moment I lost control of my powers and it stopped as I came crashing down well so I thought.

  He actually did the favour of catching me so he could torment me but no way was I giving him that. His grip on me was tight and maybe it was my imagination but his heart was beating faster, as if he was scared of what would have happened otherwise.

  Sam and Jonathan actually came back just when I thought someone had made it out. I was really frustrated by this, I really didn't want to stay here.

  "Oh, but his touch. " Alexis said squealing

I had to admit that I liked being in his arms but it was that and nothing more. I started feeling the pain on my arms again.

" What the hell were you thinking jumping the fence. ?" he asked shouting.

  I would have rolled my eyes at him or asked him why he cared but all of a sudden my body started hurting, it was as if I was being pierced with a needle all over repeatedly. I screamed in pain not minding if he was there. It hurts  like hell especially the fact that it was mostly on the arm that I was shot. I couldn't even begin to describe the pain and kept on screaming. Why on earth was this happening?

    My vision blurred and my head was spinning around and I kept on screaming but I didn't miss that voice.

" What the hell is happening to her and what can be done about it? " my mate shouted.

"I'd take care of her. " Sam while he just glared at him.

"And how exactly are you going to do that? " he asked.

  "I will take care of her okay, just butt of will you?" Sam said.

   " I will. It's not like I care anyway." he said then walked out.

  " Jonathan, carry her for me will you? " Sam said and Jonathan did.

     They carried me back inside and I couldn't help but scream all the way. We entered a room and it was locked while Sam and I were in.

   "What's... what's happening? " I questioned.

   "It seems like Loranda is taking it out on you. " he answered.

  "Stop it. " I shouted and he just nodded.

     Sam was a wizard and he knew of some stuff that I didn't. He wasn't a wolf at all, Jonathan was. He started talking in words the I couldn't understand obviously casting a spell. He said it repeatedly for about three times and nothing seemed to have happened. I was still screaming as a result of the pain from whatever was happening.

  "I don't understand why but it's not working. " Sam said confused while I let out a frustrated scream.

   " Do something, anything. " I screamed.

  " I'm sorry, I can't. " he answered and I continued screaming.

   Why the hell was she doing this, hurting me over and over again. The worst part is that she hurts me every damn time and I can't do anything about it. I haven't even met her in person and she was making me live through hell while I simply sat back in pain. I wish I could hurt her as much as she hurts me. If she could hurt me this much what would she do when we were finally face to face. I didn't even want to know cause I knew it wouldn't be good.

   I just stayed screaming until it stopped twenty minutes later. I felt miserable, I was hurting everywhere.

   " Why couldn't you stop it Sam?" I asked angrily.

  " She locked the spell okay, I couldn't do anything about it. She made sure of that. "

" I thought she could only control element?" I asked confused.

  "That doesn't stop her from asking for the witches help does it? "

  " I'm doomed. It's not only her now. The witches are in this too, I'd clearly die earlier than I imagined" I said sighing frustratedly.

" How can the spell be unlocked?" I asked not liking the idea that Sam couldn't do anything when next it happens.

  " It can only be unlocked by the person who does it. " he answered.

  "Great, just great. I have to stand this along side other things that she does."

  " It's all going to be over soon. "Sam said soothing me 

  " That's what you told me two years ago. " I said annoyingly. I seriously wanted this to end as soon as possible.