My Innocent Bear

Third person's point of view

Irene just finishes her meeting at the agency with Wendy and went out of the office; she smiled upon seeing Seulgi standing at the corner smiling brightly at her.

"What brings you here, Kang Seulgi? Could it be that you wanted to see me?" Irene teased playfully to Seulgi.

"Yup, I wanted to see you. I miss you Unnie" Seulgi's sense of being straight forward always caught Irene off guard and speechless.

"You keep on calling me unnie.. I'm not your unnie" Irene whined as she tries to calm her heart for beating so much.

"Hmm.. It's still awkward for me to call you by your name. Please bear with me as I try to recover my memories, okay?" Seulgi explained cutely that made Irene no choice but just to nod to her bear's cuteness. She clung to Seulgi until they reached the elevator. Seulgi went in first and stood at the far corner of the elevator, it made Irene remembered their moment before at the same elevator where Seulgi tried to secure Irene from the crowd.

"Should I protect you this time?" Irene smiled and stood in front of Seulgi facing her back on Seulgi but Seulgi didn't get what Irene was trying to say and just looked at Irene weirdly. In a few minutes, the elevator became crowded as it stops from other floors. Irene didn't move from her position, trying to give Seulgi a personal space. Seeing that other people almost bumped into Irene, it made Seulgi a little bit irritated. She held Irene's shoulder and pulled her closer to her.

Irene's point of view

I won't lie that my heart almost dropped when Seulgi suddenly pulled me close to her. She was so pure and innocent at this rate that I don't want anyone touching her or bumping to her but Seulgi even without her memories never fails to surprise me. After pulling me closer to her, she wrapped her right arm around my body from my shoulder to my chest area to prevent others hitting me especially at the chest area. She was like back hugging me with one hand while her other hand held my left hand softly. I almost lost my senses feeling her breath beside my face, the sound of the air coming out of her mouth that hits my ear clearly and her body heat that sends electricity all over my body. I admitted defeat because in the end it's still her who protected me even with these kinds of things. I completely leaned my body against hers and took a deep breath as I try to calm myself before I could totally lose my mind and harass this innocent girl right here inside the elevator with crowd we're with.

"Hmm?" I said as heard Seulgi was trying to say something so I asked again for her to say it.

"It might sound weird but I feel like being possessive around you right now. I don't want others to bump or even accidentally brushed their hand or body to you." She whispered to me. It made me turned my head to peek at her. She avoided eye contact with me and was blushing real hard. Again, Seulgi surprised me not just with her actions but also with her words. Both the body guard Seulgi and the innocent Seulgi right now were straightforward but her overflowing cuteness and innocence were something my heart can't take like I always melt everytime she does something unexpected.

We reached the ground floor, Seulgi walked ahead of me as we pass by the lobby. I kept on playing that sweet moment at the elevator. Praise whoever invented that elevator!

"Seulgi" I called out. She turned to me and walked back to my position.

"Hmm?" She answered back.

"I.. uhmm..can I have a... a... kiss?" I asked nervously trying to contain my urge to kiss her.

---
I pushed Seulgi inside the car and gestured the driver to remain outside. Seulgi almost fell from her back as she stumbled from the backseat. I aggressively went in and locked the doors.

"Unnie, What are you trying to do?" She said innocently while hugging herself and looking at me weirdly. I smirked at her cute reaction.

"What? You said I can kiss you?" I whispered as I lean closer to her.