- 50 -

This day was perfect.

Really, it was.

When Suga woke up that morning, everything was well and smooth and just fine. They weren't attacked and nothing bad happened. In fact, something quite good took place. For some odd reason that Suga was sure Jin had something to do, R, or should he say Namjoon, was being nice to him.

Okay, so not really nice. More like civil and less of an asshole.

They even had a decent conversation, which led them to finding out that they were both into writing and producing music. He also found out that rapping was also Namjoon's guilty pleasure. They basically talked for more than an hour without trying to break each other's necks. Least to say, they're now quite 'friends'. Jin, who was in charge of driving the van for the day, was clearly proud.

Everything was indeed going great.

Hoseok was still as cheerful although he was obviously missing Sehee. Taehyung and Jungkook were still all over each other without knowing that they're all over each other. And wow, how could they not know about each other's feelings when Tae was basically seated on the younger boy's lap 24/7?

Suga had no idea.

So yep, everything was good.

Except for one.

The agent narrowed his eyes as he looked at Jimin trying to help Hoseok make pancakes. He had been avoiding Suga for some unknown reason. He had also been acting weirdly since that morning. Scratch that, since Suga woke up.

He would get panicky when Suga would approach him and he would not meet his eyes. He would also jump in surprise if Suga would as much as touch him on the shoulder. When Suga asked if Jimin wanted him to make sandwich for the both of them, the younger boy shook his head so fast and sprinted away. He was glued to Taehyung and Jungkook the whole day, and if the two would get too immersed with themselves, Jimin would then approach Hoseok. But he never, ever, talked to Suga for more than a minute today.

Odd.

Really, really odd.

Did Suga do something to make Jimin act like this?

He tried to remember but the only thing he last did yesterday was to sleep on the Jimin's lap. He did remember waking up to Jimin frowning deeply and staring at the distance. He also remembered that he wanted to talk to Tae.

Maybe that boy knew what was happening.

And so, despite not wanting to stand or move at all, Suga went to the two disgustingly cuddling couple across him. He narrowed his eyes and scowled. Why would he not? These two were practically making out, except that there were no lips against lips or tongue against tongue. The two were just laughing at each other but it still looked too intimate that you would feel dirty being in their presence.

Suga cleared his throat.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked up in unison, and damn, blinked in unison.

"Uh, can I talk to Taehyung? Sorry for disturbing, though..." And that's probably one of the most awkward words Suga had ever uttered in his whole life.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other before turning back to him. Suga really wanted to roll his eyes now.

He was in the middle of trying to stop himself from saying something witty about the two boys' obliviousness when Taehyung stood up and tilted his head at Suga. Suga took that as his cue so he led Taehyung to the couch that he just vacated.

Suga, being very observant as it was part of the needed skills for an agent, noticed Jimin looking at them with apprehension in his eyes. It was clear that Taehyung knew something and Jimin was not comfortable that Suga just asked the younger boy to talk with him privately.