Staying at Mount Justice

Dick woke up to Danny crying in his sleep as he curled up in a ball.

He started murmuring things in Romanian that dick couldn't even understand. His eyes snapped opened and a small ecto blast shot from his hand and at the wall leaving a small burnt mark.

"Whoa!" Dick held his brother making Danny calm down.

"I-I'm sorry" Danny whimpered.

"No no, it's alright, your alright, shhh, I got you Danny, just relax," dick stroked Danny's hair calming him down.

"What's the problem?" Bruce walked in with a business suit on.

"What time is it?" Dick asked as Danny stared at Bruce with fear.

"Almost noon," Bruce said gently not wanting to frighten Danny.

"Danny don't freak out, this is Bruce Wayne, he adopted me and is like a father to me, he adopted you too so you won't be alone ever again, you have me," Dick told Danny and he hesitatedly nodded.

"S-so he's not going to hurt me? H-he looks like the man from before... Batman..." Danny stuttered and dick and Bruce paled.

"Um... Bruce?" Dick looked at his mentor/father.

"You can't tell anyone, only Alfred and dick know here so promise me that you'll keep it a secret?" Bruce said gently to Danny with a sad smile and Danny nodded.

"Ok... Does that make you Robin then?" Danny asked his brother who nodded.

"Would you ever tell me?" He asked hugged dicks chest.

"Maybe," Bruce said.

"No that's a no," Danny whispered.

"Probably," Bruce sighed.

"Ok..." Danny whispered and dick rubbed his back.

"You have almost all your bones healed and we can take your stitches out, but how?" Bruce changed the topic.

"I heal faster, cause of my powers," Danny mumbled with his Romanian accent slipping out a little.

"Well that's really good, let's get some food in you," dick smiled at Danny and stood up and picked Danny up and Danny hung around his neck.

"They only fed me their scraps, is this real food?" Danny looked up with his blue innocent eyes.

"Yep, Alfred is the best cook there is, but you need a healthy diet so you don't get sick from eating the wrong food or to much," dick set Danny on the counter.

"Another master Bruce?" A man walked in seeing Danny who yelled in fear and coward away from Alfred.

"Oh my..." Alfred sighed but smiled kindly at Danny.

"Danny this is Alfred, he's our butler but is also a friend, alfred this is Daniel James Grayson or call him Danny," dick laughed a little.

"Welcome master Daniel, it's a pleasure to meet you," Alfred gave Danny a smile and kind eyes.

"H-hi," Danny felt panic rise in him.

"Would you like something to eat master Daniel?" Alfred asked and Danny's looked up at the butler curious.

----------

"Dick, I have a mission with the justice league so I want you and Danny to stay at the mount justice until.... What happened?" Bruce walked in seeing Danny with five cookies in his hands and one in his mouth, dick with two cookies in his mouth and one in each hand.

"Alfred..." Bruce gave him a weary look.

"I'm not sure how I exactly agreed to making the cookies master Bruce," Alfred said amused.