2.

Jin drove his car in a frantic state. He didn't wanna go back to the house, where there was Yoongi waiting for him. The lonely streets made Jin able to drove fast, but he just drove around the city. Jin was afraid, afraid that if he went back home and met Yoongi, he would cry, begging Yoongi to remember about Hoseok. Even worse, he was afraid to blame Yoongi for his behavior, which made him restarted and forget everything.

Taehyung gently stroked Jin's cheek. His hand were so soft, so soothing. Taehyung wants to hug, kiss him, and say everything's gonna be okay. But Hoseok was Jin's best friend. The loss of Hoseok must have made a very deep wound for Jin. Especially Jin now had to face Yoongi who was trying to made Jin like him.

"Baby..." Taehyung said slowly, continuing to stroked Jin's cheek. Jin took a deep breath, before finally feeling calm. He slowed down the car, then hold Taehyung's hand.

"It's okay ... I'm fine ..." Jin remembered his conversation with Namjoon.

"You can do it right? You can ask your friend's help again."

Everyone in the room was silent. Namjoon leaned back on his couch, closed his eyes. Jimin grabbed his shirt tightly, holding back tears. Jungkook tugged at Jimin's arm slowly, asking for an explanation.

Namjoon opened his eyes, sighed "What if Hoseok doesn't want to be revived? He had given Yoongi to you."

Jin stood up suddenly. He looks angry at Namjoon. With tears still flowing, Jin said softly. "How could you think like that? What if the person you love dies, and you have one chance to bring him back. Aren't you going to take that chance?!" Jin rushed out of Namjoon's house. "Thank you for listening to me."

Jin squeezed Taehyung's hand, then increasing the speed. Tears still wetting his cheeks.

"Jin, I'm here. Everything will be alright. We can meet Namjoon's friend by ourself." Taehyung brings Jin's hand to his lips, then kissed it. "Let's go home..."

Jin smiled a little. "Sorry, Taehyung ..." Jin slowed down the car, then heads home.

~

Yoongi waited in the living room. He was worried, curious about what Jin and Taehyung do outside. Not long afterwards, the front door opened. Yoongi turned his head, and immediately approached Jin and Taehyung.

"Welcome!" Yoongi smiled so bright. Jin saw Yoongi, then hold his shoulders with a big smile.

"Hoseok."

"Hoseok?" Yoongi frowned his eyebrows.

"Yes, Hoseok. I want you to remember that name, and never forget it. "Jin hugged Yoongi tightly. Yoongi hugged him back." Promise me, you won't forget that name."

Yoongi nodded in Jin's embrace. "Hoseok. I won't forget that name."

~

Yoongi opened his eyes, looked around. The clock shows at 6 am. Yoongi smiled, he opened his window curtain. This morning the sun didn't shine too bright, but enough to light up Yoongi's room. He looked at the sun, closed his eyes, and smiled. For some reason Yoongi was comfortable with the warmth of the sun. He thought that he was programmed to feel something like that.

After a while enjoying the warmth of the sun, he opened his eyes again. With a smile, he said, "Today you look very beautiful, sun." Yoongi was surprised why he could say that. But again he just thought it was part of his program.

"I have to make breakfast for Jin hyung and Taehyung soon." Yoongi hurried out of the room and into the kitchen. He already knew the ins and outs of this house.