Chapter 13

I look down at my Jewel. She is in my arms standing around the mess she created her forehead sweaty from the pain she recived from her mother. She is tiny a little jewel in my arms beautiful but deadly.

Jade
I stand in Teddy's embrace. My limbs tingle from the pain, and I am scared I don't know what happened I lost control as a metamorphmagus I can change my eye color but I can't make my eyes glow. Teddy and I both know that. He soon starts walking in a direction I follow still in his embrace. Before I know what's going on I find myself in Teddy's room. He sits me on the bed and looks me over. I look down and suddenly remember the cuts my mother left on my arm I look at it it spells a word weak. Teddy's hand covers it suddenly "your not don't listen to her." I look at him in confusion. "Why?" He looks at me and for the first time I have I noticed lust in his eyes. Before I know it we are snogging.
We kissed for who knew how long until I felt a sharp pain I yelped. Teddy stops and looks at me with concern. The pain comes again stronger and longer on my side. He notices it and "Jade I can't help if I don't know or see the injury." I manage out an ok the pain becomes worse. Teddy takes my losse top and pulls it up to find nothing. He looks at me scared then a sudden realization hits me. "Afterpains" I manage out. He nods his head and runs into the bathroom drawing an icebath. He comes back and takes off my shoes then stops to look at me "do you want me to take off anything else or do you want to just get dunked in your clothes?" "This is fine" I tell him he nods again picking me up bridal style and takes me to the tub to sets me in. I lay in peace for a minute until the pain starts again and I clench up which causes me to curl up. But being in a tub doesn't help when curling up in a ball. Suddenly I'm underwater. Teddy quickly grabs me but in doing so he has also joined me in the tub. He cradled me in his arms as I curl up in pain. Finally the pain stops and we get out. My clothes are soaked as now skin tight. I turn to find Teddy taking off his shirt and and walking into the closet. I stood there awkwardly waiting for him to come out. When he did he had an extra shirt in his hand. He handed them to me " here this should cover you I'll call for a house elf to bring you some other clothes in a bit." I nod my head and walk into the other room as change. The shirt was a bit short for my taste when I walk out I see Teddy had called for a house elf there was a set of undergarments and leggings along with a thin dress I had no idea what it was for due to it being to thin to wear out and around but to airy to be a slip. I pick it up and turn to see Teddy watching me. I hold up the dress and ask "what type of dress is this?" He smirks "it's a dress for a later time." I look at him questioningly. "You are so inoccent, it's refreshing." He says chuckling. "Ok?" I said. Suddenly I get hit by a wave of exhaustion. Climbing up the bed and under the covers I fall asleep.
I wake up sore but more well rested than I have in months. I feel a weight on my stomach and turn to see a sleeping Teddy. His dark hair a mess but still looking good. I suddenly stoped my train of though what was I thinking? That's when the door burst open. I look over and saw Draco followed by Hermione who was mid sentence "Draco I couldn't find.." she stoped when she say both of us lying in bed Teddy started to stir. "Well well look what we have here?hmm" he says with a smirk. Teddy jerked up and glared at Draco "it's called sleeping Draco." He growled. "Sleeping or sleeping?" Draco asked wiggling his eyebrows.