Chapter 9: Start of Friendship?

Kai's P.O.V

What do those two want from me now and they even told me go here at the mall? *sigh* They knew I hate crowded places.. Aish! I sent Chanyeol a message saying:

«"I'm already here at the mall. Where are you, guys?"» as I entered the mall. While waiting for Chanyeol's reply, I decided to roam around. Aish. Where are they, really?! I stopped walking when I noticed Jaehee in a distant. She was staring at me with that soft and innocent eyes of her. I stared at her for a while as well before I walked toward her. After all, I have to apologize to her. I stopped half a meter in front of her and said "Jaehee.." almost whispering. She just glared at me, I think? I'm not sure if she just glared at me and if she did.. I could say her glare is damn cute!

"I'm sor-"

"You know, you're right." She said, cutting my sentence off. "I'm an easy prey and I was blinded by love.. blah, blah, blah! You're right, okay? and don't worry, I won't force you to help me look for him anymore. I'll mind my own business." She said, clenching her fist while she was holding that paperbag. "One last thing, that doesn't mean I forgive you just yet!"

"That's why I'm apologizing but you cutted me off. I was rude, I know that. I know I hurt you verbally.. I'm sorry.." I said, sincerely. Slowly, I walked toward her, decreasing the distance between us. Damn it! It's my first time apologizing to a girl... and this is freaking embarassing..

"D-Don't come near me, K-Kai." She stuttered as I came near her. She was gulping every time I took a step forward. Haha! She sure looks adorable, when she's nervous!

Jaehee's P.O.V.

Kai stopped in front of me just an inch or two between us. What the hell, Kai?

"... You won't forgive me? Fine. Then, I have no choice but to do this." Kai said seductively, biting his lower lip. Surprisingly, he immediately carry me over his shoulder. Ahhh! What the hell!

"Kai! Put me down! You bastard!" I protested, shouting loud enough to catch everyone's attention. Aish! This is embarassing! Where is this bastard taking me, anyway?! I hit his back with both of my clenched fist but looks like he doesn't feel a thing! At the corner of my eyes, I saw people staring at us, grinning like they're watching a sweet scene from a sweet flick. Do they think Kai and I are a couple?? Aish! I just closed my eyes tightly and covered my face with both of hands. So embarassing!

I never removed my hands from my face and just continue hearing Kai's footsteps.

The next thing I know is Kai put me down on a comfy seat. What? Comfy seat? God, where am I? I slowly removed my hands from my face and flicked my eyes open. I'm inside the backseat of a car.. Kai's car, specifically! I was dumbfounded. I froze. What is he really planning to do with me? I saw Kai, smirking like a damn pervert he is while he was locking every car door! Ahh! What the- I'm really scared right now.. ╥﹏╥

After he locked every car door, he sat next to me and looked at me with his charismatic eyes.

"W-what are you planning t-to do to me?" I stuttered, nervously. Really really nervous! I slowly moved backwards to avoid him but my back already hit the car door. Ouch!

I saw him licked his lower lip seductively and slowly approached me. What is he doing?! He kneeled in front of me and he was about to unzip his pants' zipper. Wait, what?! No! This can't happen just yet! I immediately pushed him away from me with all might and yelled at him. "AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'LL DO TO ME, HUH?! YOU PERVERT!!"

He looked at me first then smirked. "So.. are you going to forgive me or I'll continue-"

"Fine, fine! I forgive you.. Just don't do that kind of stuff, okay? It's really creepy and you're really scaring me the second time around..." Aigoo.. What a lewd guy..

"Finally!" He said, smiling at me adorably then he closed the distance the distance between us. We're so closed to each that I felt our shoulders touched."I'm just teasing you, Jaehee.. I'm not a pervert, okay?" He said, smiling again. Woah.. He loooooooks adorable when he smile. Aigoo. Jaehee! What are you thinking? *mentally slapping myself*

"Hmmm. But you look like one." I teased "You really scared me, you know.. I thought I'll lose my v-virginity today..." I said embarrassingly of what I just said.

He chuckled after I spoke and said. "You're not worth it, okay?" He teased.

I glared at him and slap him on his chest. "Yah! How could you-"

He cutted me off when I felt his warm hand touched the hand I used to hit him and placed it on his hard chest. "Let me just stay this way for a moment, okay?" He asked.

I just keep my head down to avoid seeing his damn charismatic face. Aish! I was just mad at him before and now, I'm at a situation like this? Why do things happened so freaking fast!

Snapping me out of my thoughts, I felt his other hand curled some strands of my hair, which is covering my face and placed my hair behind my ear. I shifted my attention to him and stared at him, shocked at what he did.

"You shouldn't hide that beautiful face of yours." He said, smirking again.

"You're just teasing me again!" I said, as I hit him again with the hand on his chest.

"I'm not. You're really pretty and you should be proud of it." He said, smiling at me again and held my hand again and placed it on his hard chest again. Aigoooo, Kai! Why are you doing this to me? Are you trying to kill me because I can't stand it anymore! We're too close from each other and I can't hardly breath! Aish! "Aren't you going to say something?" He asked again, making me hard for me to breath more.

I just shook my head like a kid and I saw him smile again. Why does he keep on smiling? Do I look like a clown to him?

"If you weren't going to say anything then I'll keep talking." he paused. "Anyway... Chanyeol's Dad decided to transfer Chanyeol in the school you're going right now since his Dad got much better job so Baekhyun and I decided to transfer as well.. So we'll be all together."

"And why are you saying this to me?" I asked, tilting my head at the side.

"Just to inform you so you won't be surprised." Kai answered.

"I couldn't careless, okay?" I rolled my eyes at him and he pinched my cheeks playfully.

"You better care, ‛cause you're our friend." He said, pinching me again in the cheeks.

Huh? What did he say? We're friends? Since when?

"Friends?" I asked, raising my left brow at him.

He nodded and smiled. "Right. Friends. And this will be the start of our friendship." He smiled again and I just smiled back at him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello Everybody~ Still awake? Like I promise, I updated... Just a little late. Sorry again. X( I hope you will all like this chap because I think it's cute. Hahaha! XD Yeah. Oh! One last thing, I think I'll update after 2 days, since it's Sunday tomorrow.. It's family day! :) Haha and on Monday, I think I'll be going somewhere.. So please just wait for my next update after 2 days. Okay? Don't forget to vote and comment! Good night guys~ Love yah!

#Moonlight♥

×LuHainne