The Boy Who Sneaks..... Chapter 4 (SAMPLE)

Copyright © 2012 Kirsty Moseley

                                                           Chapter 4

After dinner Jake and Liam went out and got some drink for the party as usual. So I took the opportunity and had a nice long bath, making myself feel relaxed and refreshed. I groaned at the thought of another party. They didn’t get too wild or anything like that, but they would last until two or three in the morning. On top of lack of sleep, there would always be a huge mess to clean up in the morning, both inside and out.

I sighed and wrapped myself in a towel. As I stepped out of the bathroom I walked straight into Liam. His hands shot out to steady me, grabbing my waist so I didn’t fall over. I clutched the towel tighter around myself as I tried to calm my shocked heart.

“Wow, I like the outfit,” he teased, looking me up and down, slowly. I slapped his hands away and stormed into my bedroom, slamming the door behind me.

As soon as the door closed, he knocked. “What, Liam?” I asked angrily, through the door.

“Angel, open the door please,” he requested, trying the handle.

“Liam, will you just go away? Seriously, I’m not dressed!” I frowned and stomped my foot, then immediately blushed and thanked God that he was outside the door, so he hadn’t seen that.

“Angel, please?” he begged.

I sighed; I hated it when he used that voice. That was his night-time voice and the one that I had trouble saying no to. I wrenched the door open and he smirked at me as he walked past me into my room. “Well, what the hell do you want?” I asked, going to my closet and pulling out my favourite t-shirt of Liam's that I'd found in the wash. I pulled it on, being careful to keep the towel wrapped tightly around me too.

“Hey, I was wondering where that shirt went,” he said, nodding at my t-shirt.

I gasped immediately thinking he was going to ask for it back. This was my favourite t-shirt. I put it on whenever I felt like being a slob and lounging around the house. “You’re not getting it back, I love this shirt,” I stated, waving my hand in a dismissive gesture.

“Fair enough. It looks better on you than it does me anyway,” he replied, with a grin, looking at my legs.

I sighed in exasperation. Why does he have to be such a flirt? “Seriously, what do you want?” I repeated, walking over to the door and putting my hand on the handle, ready to kick his butt out if he makes anymore of his flirty comments.

“I just wanted to drop off my stuff. A change of clothes and things for tomorrow seeing as I’ll be here tonight.” He shrugged, dropping his bag onto my bed.

“And you couldn’t just pass it to me, instead of coming in here?” I asked angrily. Why did he have to make everything so freaking difficult?

“I could have done, but then I would have missed the pleasure of seeing your hot ass in my t-shirt. I think it’s very sexy when a girl wears her man’s clothes,” he purred, raking his eyes over me again, making me squirm.

I wrenched the door open and glared at him. “You’re not my man, so get the hell out!” I shouted.

“Whatever you say, Angel.” He chuckled and left, but not before shooting me his flirty wink.

I dried my hair off, straightening it and applied my make-up. Again, I hardly ever wear any make up, even to parties, so I just added a little silver eye shadow and some mascara, switching my clear lip gloss, for pink. I pulled on my midnight blue lacy bra and thong and looked through my closet. Parties at our house were always incredibly hot. Jake and Liam practically invited the whole school and everyone crammed in, making everyone sweaty and hot so I didn't want to go for too many layers. I pulled out a pair of black fairly short shorts and a tank top, then slipped on my silver long necklaces and my silver strappy sandals with a little heel. I looked myself over in the mirror. I had a nice figure, toned, not too skinny and curvy in all the right places. I took after my mom and had long legs and curvy hips, a small waist and slightly bigger than average breasts. I wasn’t the most attractive girl around, but I was happy with myself and that was all that mattered to me.