Chapter 22

"Looks like you only wanted to get closer to me so you can take the wand

"Looks like you only wanted to get closer to me so you can take the wand. I'm sorry you didn't succeed." you said wretchedly and continued to walk, not looking back. You knew what you said wasn't entirely true, as you had no part in this, but you still felt used in a way.

You wanted to throw yourself on the ground and cry your heart out. You felt heartbroken, not because of the wand, not because Harry hid this from you since he arrived here, you didn't care that he was about to steal the wand. It was just because after how much you tried to bring Harry to Auradon and how happy you've been since then, you might lose him again.

You didn't pay attention to Ben or to Fairy Godmother at the museum, you had no idea what their reactions were, and it didn't matter, because you knew they were most probably mad.

In that moment you realized that Harry meant a lot to you. You knew him for almost a month, from which you spent around two weeks together, he already felt like a good old friend, even if he teased you a lot he was still a friend you could trust, someone you enjoyed spending time with, someone that made you really happy.

But none of that mattered anymore. You knew for a fact that he will be sent back and there was nothing you could do.

***

The whole weekend you laid around in your dorm, ignoring any knock on the door and any conversation (F/n) tried to start, she was gone most of the time anyways.

She always tried to talk to you and began apologizing but you just told her you forgive her and paid no attention to the other things she said next.

You didn't go to the kitchen either, or talk to anyone on the school grounds, as you wanted to avoid any possible contact. You went to eat in the city instead and spent time around the school in the nature where you knew no one would be.

Of course you didn't want to keep doing this for longer, you just wanted these two days for yourself only, on monday you'll have to go to class and you had no intention of skipping.

***

When you woke up on monday, (F/n) already left, you were wondering where was she in the past days and thought to maybe ask her today.

You sighed and hugged the blanket your pirate friend gave to you. Without Harry, you didn't know what you would do, you were so used to having him around but now he was gone for good.

You were glad that at least your nightmares didn't come back.

You were wondering how come no one bombarded you with questions about friday's incident. Though it was better for you, you didn't really want to talk to anyone.

After classes were over, you wanted to go talk to Ben and ask him what happened to Harry, Gil and CJ after that night. You expected to see Gil today but apparently he was missing too, and you had no idea why, since he was innocent. You had so many questions, however, you weren't ready to face Ben yet.

(F/n) didn't come to any of her classes either, nor at lunch. You hoped that nothing bad happened to her and that she didn't decide to unfriend you.

"Where the hell is everyone" you sighed desperately as you went out to the lockers.

"Where is she?!" you suddenly heard a familiar voice shout and saw a group of people being pushed away from the door.

----------

I know this is pretty short but it needed to end there xD Though i'll try update tomorrow ♥

And finally I managed to update some pictures from older chapters^^

Thank you for reading!