20 | I'll Pull Your Towel Off

Your awakening was anything but pleasant.

Well, it was pleasant in the sense that you woke up wrapped in the fluffy blankets in Jimin's bed, Jimin's scent and Jimin's arms.

You came to slowly, like a body floating to the surface of water after being submerged for long. For a moment, you lay there, eyes closed, as the memories of the previous night hit you with fill force.

"Morning, beautiful." He smirked slyly as soon as your eyes opened, not making any move to push himself away.

Your brow furrowed. This wasn't the first time you had awoken this way, but something felt off about the situation considering that just yesterday you had been on a date with someone else.

But then, it was just a date. It didn't matter if you did this with other people, right? And Taehyung was already aware of your current situation with Jimin, and it didn't really matter if you didn't choose to make him aware of the further extension of your arrangement.

It wasn't that hard to guess, your mind told you.

Strike one.

You frowned slowly, the slight guilt that refused to let go of your mind making you inch backwards in the bed, but he only moved closer. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." Jimin grinned.

As he cradled his jaw in his palm, pulling his elbow up to rest on the pillow, your eyes narrowed. "I'm awake enough to know that my breath smells bad. And that if you don't let go right now, you'll know it too."

He laughed at your flustered expression, releasing you and kicking off the blankets over him before getting up. You made a small sound of protest at the back of your throat, stretching out your arms, trying to undo the kinks in your back.

"You're right, you smell," he said, climbing off the side of the bed. "Take a shower now."

You rolled your eyes, but got up nonetheless, not bothering to do anything else as you walked to your room in your bedhead. It was easier to just take a shower before you proceeded to the cleaning of the mouth or the emptying of the bowel, and you felt sticky with sweat and more than a little disgusting as you realized that you had probably clung to your roommate like a baby throughout the night.

You gathered up your sweats and undergarments, slipping a towel off the bar before strolled into Jimin's room once again. He had a toothbrush in his mouth as you entered, smiling at you in amusement as you walked into his bathroom.

"So you're stealing my bathroom too now?" He called out after you as you ignored him, not bothering to lock the door behind you as you stepped into the cubicle and turned on the hot water.

Yes, not your best moment. But that's easily excused, taking into consideration the state of your mind at that moment.

It flowed through your hair, running down your bare skin and calming your nerves. With the blissful pattering of the water on the glass and the warmth on your tired muscles, you couldn't help but let a small moan escape your lips. Jimin, of course, heard you.

"You fantasizing about me in there, babygirl?" You heard his slightly muffled voice, and rolled your eyes. "Should I join you?"

"Don't bother!" You yelled back, trying to enjoy your moment while it lasted.

Ah, a hot shower. Reliever of ninety nine percent stress.

Except the one percent constituted by Jimin, of course.

When you were done, you towel dried yourself, wrapping it around your body and tying it at a knot at the base of your throat. As you weren't even shy with your body around Jimin anymore, you didn't bother to cover yourself further before walking out.