4. Twice Imagine (1)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Jeongyeon x reader
Fluff
=Coffee date=

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was a cold winter day in Seoul. I decided to stay in beacuse im the classic girl who is lazy.

I love my bed i just wanna stay in it forever.

I was about to fall alseep until i had a sudden text.

Jeongyeon💗🌸

Morning my sleepy baby, do you wanna meet up by the coffee shop, i will be sad if you dont come. Be there in half an hour xox

Really Jeongyeon, oh well because shes the my girlfriend i will go.

(Y/N)

Just for you Jeongyeon 💗💗

As i got out if my bed i headed downstairs for breakfast. After all the boring stuff i started to get ready. Today i felt cute so i decided to wear a cosy, plain but fashionable outfit

When i finished i went ouside and went to the coffee shop that me and Jeongyeon go to.

My positive though skimmed through my mind as i rambled on about Jeongyeon.

Im so glad im with her because she takes really good care of me which is quite funny because i sometimes make her jealous to see her face reaction.

11:30

As i was just going to the coffee shop i saw Jeongyeon standing outside, what a cutie.

I came to her, held her shoulders and tiptoed to kiss her cheeks. When she noticed she wrapped her arms around my small waist. "Hello cutie" she said excitedly as i blushed "should we go in?" I asked holding her cold hand as she nodded.

We went in and the warmth hit us which was a very nice feeling. "I'll go get a table" i quietly said and i didn't need to tell her what drink i want because she knows. As i got to the table i sat down and waited for her.

I noticed a guy staring at me from two tables across i tried to look away but he kept whistling at me but suddenly he stopped when Jeongyeon came to me with my coffee. "Soooo how's your day so far?" She smiled at me

"good until you woke me up" you pouted and she squeezed your cheeks "I wanted to talk to you though" she drank her warm coffee☕️

She looks serious...

She held her warm hands into my cold ones. "well i...." She looked to the side and i nodded slowly. "I got into the JYP!" she squeezed my hands.
"Omg! I cant believe you got in Jeongyeonie!" I happily said.

Jeongyeon always wanted to become a idol in her life she was always negative about it like what if she's not going to fit in or is she a good singer (obviously). But i kept on naggig her to try it. "And guess what" she smiled cutely while biting her lip "what?" I asked curiously.

"It's all beacuse of my wonderful girlfriend" she kissed my cheek as i blushed. "Hey we should do a Instagram post" Jeongyeon said getting her phone out and she held my hand for the picture.

@Jeongyeon: Cute Little Date💘

12,689 Likes
2589 Comments

@Jihyo: The best couple I've ever seen

@Sana: This is adorable, i wish i had someone like (Y/N)

@Chaeyoung: Can't believe were in JYP together!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Cute!" She fangirled and edited the picture. In the meantime i looked at her with pure love. She's such a good person and talented also! Ahhh Jeongyeon you made my life perfect.

1 hour later...

"Lets get going" We sat up and got our things. "Hey i wanted to say something" you held her hand and your coffee was in your other hand.
"There was this guy starin-" "i know" Jeongyeon interrupted my sentence.
"Huh? Why didn't you say anything" i looked at her

"I scared him away" she kissed my forehead "cause i can only look at you like that" she kissed my forehead again. And for the rest of the day we chilled and hugged.

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>