TEN

TEN: TOO YOUNG FOR THAT SHIT

DUSTIN, STEVE, AND KATHERINE ALL stared at the skin and the huge hole in the cellar wall. Katherine had seen some fucked up shit, but nothing was every as weird as this.

"Oh shit," Dustin said. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit,"

"It got away?" Steve said.

"Well, it sure as hell didn't walk out of the cellar!" Katherine exclaimed. "Now we have some crazy lizard thing running around the town!"

Steve stared at Katherine and Dustin, who were all staring back at him. "Don't look at me, I just have a bat!" Steve said. "You are the one that hunts demons and ghosts and shit like this!"

"You hunt demons?" Dustin said sounding surprised.

"Steve!" Katherine scolded him. "I am never telling you anything again you can't keep a single secret!"

"I didn't mean to tell Nancy you had sex with Billy Hargrove!" Steve said waving his arms around, then realizing he had just told Dustin too. Katherine stared at him her eyes wide.

"Steve!"

"You had sex with Max's dickhead of a brother?" Dustin questioned her. "Wow,"

Katherine shot the kid another death glare. "Seriously?" she snapped. "I am just saying, that I seem to be the most experienced in this field, so do you want my help or not Henderson? If so, lets stop talking about my tragic sex life,"

MEANWHILE, SAM AND DEAN Winchester were in a big problem they couldn't really get out of right now. The duo had been following a lead, with the Sheriff, Jim Hopper. When the three had come to an empty field and started to dig, which revealed a parallel universe. The three had gotten trapped as soon as they jumped down in the hole, and they had never seen anything like it.

The dark, slimy and scary universe was alive. It had tentacles that followed you like it was a living animal. The tunnels were damp and they hadn't gotten far before they were knocked out cold by some plant.

The Winchesters had finally found something that they had never seen before. They hadn't been home in over a day, and Katherine didn't know where they were. Hell, they didn't even know where they were.

Until they woke up in the lab that they had been investigating.

"ALRIGHT SO LET ME get this straight," Steve said as they walked down the railroad, with raw meat in buckets. "You kept something you knew was probably dangerous in order to impress a girl, who you just met?"