So Scared, So Nervous

The best part about being Australian is I have so many different and unique ideas for one shots due to a very different upbringing compared to Americans and British...

The sad thing is most of them easily revolve around being written with Lachlan, Elliott or any other Australian creators because no one else has such easy access to the same geography we do.

Yeah Sydney was built next to the water so... Ferry time.

Lachlan's POV

Lachlan: "Come on we are going to be late."

Ben: "We can't be late."

Lachlan: "Did you check the time at all? Or did he just push you out the door?"

Ben has been living with some friends for the past month down here. I miss having him back home but seeing him smile, it makes it all slightly more bearable being so far away from him.

Ben: "We aren't Late Lachy, you just don't want to waste any time with me and you know it."

Lachlan: "Well yeah but you don't have to put it like that."

I saw the smile on his face as we walked down the docks and towards the opera house, managing to get some decent pics with the scenery in the background.

Lachlan: "Hey?"

I stepped closer towards him as he pulled down his camera, letting it hang around his neck.

Lachlan: "Are you sure you don't want to be in any of these shots, I don't care about whether the fans agree with it or not you know that."

Ben: "Yeah I know but... I just, don't feel comfortable being the one to out you."

Lachlan: "You know we could just say you are one of my friends at first? Or a friend of a friend?"

Ben: "But then what about the other friend?"

Lachlan: "True, hey don't pout."

I saw him look up at me and smile but it was fake, it had been fake for a while since he came down here, everytime we Skype, or just talk in general he just seemed like he faked being happy. I'm not sure why though, he's only really truly smiling and truly laughing with me, behind closed doors and away from the world, even though he's been out for years.

Lachlan: "Ben, you ok?"

Ben: "Haha do I look that upset? Trust me Lachy, I'm fine."

Lachlan: "You know I can't do that, not since you fake every smile when you are at home with those guys. Are they treating you right? Making you happy?"

Ben: "I'm always happy Lachlan."

Lachlan: "No, you aren't and I know you aren't. So I'm going to extend my stay a bit OK? Why don't we go back to your place, grab a bag of clothes and you come stay with me for the week?"

Ben: "N-No it's OK, I'll be fine really. Just same spot every day like uh, like normal."

Lachlan: "I'm oblivious not stupid Ben, what's going on?"

Ben: "I'm fine OK? Nothing is going on."

Lachlan: "Well then if nothing is going on then why don't we go back, grab some clothes and then go over to my hotel yeah?"

Ben: "M...Mhm."

Ok now he's being really weird, what's going on?

Ben: "This way."

As we took some more quality photos, I couldn't help but keep an eye on him, everywhere he looked, he looked in fear, like something was scaring the ever loving shit out of him.