23 || Jin

*grr grrr* (it's her stomach ok?)

she quickly opened her eyes to check if anyone had heard but the guys seemed to be distracted by their own things. She let out a sigh of relief and was about to close her eyes again. She didn't want to bother anyone since she wasn't that hungry to begin with.

"hey, was that you y/n?"

she opened her eyes again, this time slightly more alarmed and maybe even a bit embarrassed. Her eyes immediately met Jins and she was certainly not prepared. She made a small jump out of surprise but re-seated herself before answering.

"uh.. yeah haha, that was me" she said and made a laugh you could interpretive as a bit awkward. Jin smiled at her and she felt a bit more at ease when he didn't laugh at her.

"are you hungry? I think I saw one of those stands at the entrance" he said and y/n listened. "we could go there and buy something, the others won't miss us too much, they're all on their phones anyway" he added.

She thought about it for a second before nodding. It would be rude to decline and he was right, the others seemed very interested in what was on their phones right now. "alright, it's been some time since I had food-truck food anyways" she smiled and stood up.

"you should come to Korea sometime then, and try all the street food we have over there, it's not only food but candy too" he said as they began walking. She nodded and then the short conversation ended.

It wasn't an uneasy silence or even the least awkward, just the enjoyment of each other's company as they walked through the park. And that was rather nice since y/n actually had no idea what so ever on what to talk about.

They soon reached their destination and y/n told jin he could wait while she went to buy something. He agreed and she ran over to the food truck. In the end, she decided on /any street food you'd except to find in a park/ and she bought some for Jin too.

"I got some for you too, and don't worry, its not really expensive" she smiled as she skipped back. They ended up at another bench halfway back to the others where they sat down and began eating their food.

"this was really good, I've never had this in Korea actually, maybe something similar but not like this" he said and y/n looked over at him. "really? What do you have instead?" she asked and he thought about it for a while.

"name a favourite of yours, something I definitely shouldn't miss if I get to visit Korea" she said when he still seemed deep in thought. "do you realize how difficult it is to choose one thing?" he exclaimed. "maybe you'd like boong -un-ppang..?" he said a second later.

"could you.. uh.. sorry, tell me what it is?" she asked a little bit embarrassed when she didn't have a clue what the food actually was. "oh right, don't be embarrassed" he laughed.

"it's a bread shaped like a fish, its usually filled with red bean paste but you can get it with chocolate and such instead, really good in other words" he explained. "that'll definitely be the first thing I'll eat if I visit Korea" she said as she imagined what it would taste like.

"if you'd like, id be more than happy to take you to get some, if you'd want to, and if you come to Korea of course" he said and looked at y/n with a smile. "id love to try all different food you've got over in Korea with you" she said and smiled even brighter.

"hey, I just thought of something, you have a phone, soooo, if you'd like, could we exchange numbers? That way, wed be able to show each other the different food we have" she said and scratched the back of her head.

"it's totally fine if you don't want to give out you,-" "that's an amazing idea, here, I'll take your number right now before we head back" he interrupted. They exchanged numbers and y/n was maybe a bit more than just happy right now.

"we should really get back now, I'm not sure about how long they're going to stay on their phones and... we're actually almost out of time" he said as he checked the time. y/n nodded and followed as Jin walked ahead. "are you coming?" he shouted as y/n kept on walking in her slow pace.

"yeah, eh, Jin? I'll miss you when you have to leave.." she said.

"is that a reason to lag behind? Come one up here and walk with me" he said and waited for y/n to catch up. "I'll miss you too but well message each other's every day, alright? We can send pictures of what our meals are, isn't that a good idea?" he said when she caught up.

"definitely"