Chapter 1 - Never

"She's driving me crazy, but I'm into it, but I'm into it, I'm kind of into it."

Alix P.O.V.

- "Not again!"

She does everything to fucking annoy me! That is it. I am DONE! She doesn't know what's coming. I am going to fucking punch her in the boob.

- "Harley!!!!"

I shouted leaving the bathroom with a blue towel around my body with my blonde hair in a bun. I entered her room without knocking, stood by the door and started to rant:

- "You only do this to get on my nerves you fucking idiot! Do you have a problem with your sight? Are you such a massive bitch that you can only see in black and white? Why can't you just use your towel and leave me to live my life in peace hum? Because I am preety fucking sure you know that the purple towel is mine and the blue towel is yours!"

Only then did Harley come out of her walkthrough closet and acknowledge me with that smirk that I hate plastered on her face and my purple towel around her still. She took a few steps towards me looking me up and down.

- "Hey there sis, I am sooo sorry I took your towel, it was closer to the shower than mine so I just took it. I'm a pratical person, you already know me. But thanks anyway, oh, and might I say I don't regret it at all, if that's what it takes to have you semi-naked in my room, then I think I'm going to have to do it more often."

I was fuming by now, I hate her, I fucking hate her!

- "I am not your fucking sister! I would rather have a Pringles can up my butt than having to be your fucking sister! I only deal with you because my dad married your mom and she makes him happy and I actually like her. That is the only reason I haven't punched you in the face yet! Do you understand?! Do you?!"

I looked at her trying to put the best angry murderous look I could muster on my face, at first I tought I saw a glimpse of hurt in her eyes but it went away as soon as it came. She crossed her arms on her chest being silent and studied me for 5 seconds before bursting out laughing and wiping fake tears from her eyes. I just stood there not unwavering my furious gaze from her. After what it seemed like half an hour she finally composed herself keeping an annoying smirk on her face.

- "Oh Alix... what makes you think you could punch my goddess like face so easily? I'm taller and stronger than you, little princess... anyways, you don't have to make a scene just because of a simple towel, here, take it."

She proceeded to take the towel from around her body, leaving herself completely naked and exposed to me, extending her arm to hand me the towel, I quikly covered my face and turned around, first because I didn't want to see her naked and second because I am pretty sure I was kind of blushing... ok, so maybe I did want to see her naked, just a little bit,... what? She is disgusting and an utter and complete asshole but she has the looks of a goddess, she was unfortunately and annoyingly right about that, that is why she has every girl she wants to have in her bed as soon as she bats her fucking perfect eyelashes.

"What the fuck Harley, cover yourself up you disgusting pervert, I am not going to touch that towel after you've used it, it's dirty with... you."

I made a disgusted expression even though she couldn't see my face, but I am pretty sure the way I said it gave her an idea of how grossed up I was. I swear she does this on purpose, walks around naked like she lives alone in this fucking house and is always threatening me and blackmailing me to do chores or do things her way and in return she won't get undressed around me. She's such a cunt, jesus!