05 | watching, filming

"finnagan!" gaten shouted at the black haired boy.

"can you kids just behave for a second, please," matt laughed tiredly.

maisie watched from the side as matt and ross tried to direct the kids as they were just messing about. gaten had been doing this purring thing with his mouth for the last couple of days and it was annoying the shit out of everyone, including maisie. and maisie found gaten hilarious.

"they're so funny," maisie whipped her head around and saw joe looking at her with a smile after laughing at the kids.

"i wish i was like that when i was their age," she laughed softly.

"oh yeah?" he questioned sitting down next to her, she nodded. "what were you like then?" he asked her.

she shrugged turning her eyes away from him and back on the kids with a faint smile placed on her lips, "i guess i was boring, maybe? i dont know. quiet, lonely. i was weird," she said.

"hey, who said you werent weird still?" he nudged her jokingly.

she looked back at him, rolling her eyes, "what about you, what were you like," she casted the subject off of her, she was never one to like the spotlight, ironically.

he simple shrugged, too. "i was nerdy i guess,"

"i can tell, you still are," she said and he scoffed, "not a bad thing, nerdy is cool,"

"thats not what the girls said in middle school," he shot back.

"well," she sighed out, "the girls in middle school are probably regretting the way they treated you, now." she said truthfully.

"yeah?" he raised an eyebrow, "how come?"

"you're an actor now, your cool but still nerdy. and you're not exactly ugly," she said with an eye roll.

he smiled, but looked towards the kids who were finally settling down and doing as they were told, "i bet the boys were all over you at that age,"

she shook her head, though he couldnt see. "no way, still not," she chuckled,

"still not."