I'll Be There {Thor x Reader}

Pairing: Thor x Reader

Requested: I would like the reader to be the sister of some avenger (for example Natasha) and to meet Thor when he goes with Loki to look for Odin. That she helped him fight against Hela and could you make a sweet ending between her and Thor? Thank you!  

Warnings: spoilers, fluff

Words: 1,927

**

You were walking around the street of New York, constantly looking over your shoulder. You knew someone was following you and you could feel their presence but it was weird because you recognize the presence but it wasn't coming clear to you on who it was.

You quickly walked into a ice cream shop and sat into one of the booths. You lower your head and look out for the follower, you gasp out when you realize who the person was.

It was Thor, your best friend. You and Thor met when Natasha (your sister) asked Fury if you could be an Avenger. At a younger, you and Natasha were both gonna be trained to be assassins but that all changed when you were kidnapped by hydra and experimented on.

Your sister wasn't able to find you until she came across a Clint Barton and join S.H.I.E.L.D. When she finally found you, you were broken, beaten with superpowers that you didn't know how to use yet.

Natasha was so angry and sad on what Hydra did to you, it took her about two and half years to fix the things hydra did to you.

So when she asked Fury about you joining Avengers. Fury didn't know how to feel about adding a young hydra experimented victim on the team but when you showed him your superpowers and what you capable to do.

Fury impressed, everyone was impressed mostly Thor.

"Welcome to the Team, Y/N" Fury said to you on that day.

**

You jumped out of your thoughts and went back to Thor behind him was his brother Loki, who you thought was dead but It has been long time since you last saw Thor, two years to be exact.

Thor's eyes were looking around the small shop and then his eyes met yours, he grow a big smile and walked towards your way. You quickly slide out the Booth and jump into his arms.

You truly missed your best friend so much.

"OMG!!, Thor it's been so long?" you cried and he chuckles.

"Nice to see you too, Y/N" Thor says, letting you go and then you slapped him which didn't affect him but it felt great to you!.

"What the hell happened to you, you've been gone for two years, no letter, no phone call. Nothing?" you asked putting your hands on your hip.

"uh...I didn't have a phone" Thor explained. "And I've been busy trying to find the Infinity Stones, it's a long story" He says rushly explains his story, he has been on a rough adventure, so you understood.

"Well, I want help you find your father" you say.

 "No, Y/N that is alright. Loki here is gonna show me where he is, is that right Loki?" Thor turn to Loki who was strangely quiet.

"Well, quite frankly-" Loki says with a familiar evil smirk. Thor gave him a look and you rolled your eyes.

"Oh no, Thor you've been gone for two years, you think i'm not gonna help my best friend to find his father?" Thor didn't say anything. 

"I'm helping with or without your permission" you said with confidence.

"Alright!" Thor says and you smiled.