Little Trouble Maker!!!

"Come on spooky!" Wally sped off with his super speed.

"Wally! I'm not fast enough!" Danny laughed as he ran but jumped in the air and started flying after the speeder.

"I gotcha lil man!" Wally came back and grabbed Danny and put him on his shoulders then sped off again.

"You two are goners!" Artemis yelled and Danny let out a cackle oh so similar to robins by since he's younger it was scarier.

"Oh you have your brothers laugh!" Wally laughed loudly.

"Baywatch get your speeder but back here so I can put an arrow through your head!" Artemis yelled as she chased the two trouble makers.4

"What did they even do?" Connor asked Robin who was watching in amusement.

"Spray painted artemis's bow pink and Danny stuck it through a wall half way using his intangibility," Robin snickered.

"It was nice knowing Wally," Megan sighed knowing their team mate was a goner.

------------------

"I'm sorry im sorry!!" Wally yelled from the top of the mountains ceiling dangling from a rope tied around his ankles and only an arrow that's dug in the ceiling holding him up.

"Megan! Phantom! Connor?! Help!!" Wally yelled.

"Don't touch. My. Bow," she growled at Wally.

"Okay! Okay!! Let me down!!" Wally yelled again and the two brothers let out a cackled and where laughing on the ground.

"Hey you helped me! Why aren't you being attacked by Artemis?!" Wally yelled at the youngest.

"He gave me the eyes and said you told him too," Artemis smirked and Danny giggled some more and sat on her shoulders looking smug.

"You traitor!!" Wally called.

"He's nothing but a sweet heart," Artemis smiled and Danny looked like he got away with a murder.

"He's a demon!"

"I'm just a widdle boy," Danny said innocently.

"It's only been two days and it's just like four years ago," Robin smiled at Danny who smiled back when he was a trouble maker at the circus.

Another reason he got his nick name phantom, he was never caught and left no evidence that he did it.

"Can someone please get me down," Wally pleaded.

Danny and Robin let out a other cackle.