✎twenty eight

"Jimin?" Jungkook had woken up to a missing Jimin and his own t-shirt missing as well. "In here!" Jungkook followed the sound of his shout. "What are you doing?"

"Washing our clothes? Duh? Oh and by the way, I had to throw your pants away..." Jungkook raised a brow. "Why?" Jimin snickered. "They may or may not have been ripped last night..." Jungkook pouts. "Those were my favorite!"

"Should have been patient. Learned your lesson?" Jungkook stepped aside to get out of Jimin's way as Jimin started moving clothes from the dryer to a laundry basket. "Also, you're folding these. My back hurts as well as my ass. I'll make breakfast."

Jungkook smiled proudly. "That means I did good." Jimin blushed and cutely stomped away. "And put on a shirt! You're awfully distracting!" Jimin yelled.

_

(phone call between jk & th)

Hello?

Hey, you left your plans at my place.

Ok, so just keep them there until next time I come over?

Well I thought you would need them to continue planning.

Actually, I've got it all figured out. I liked the plan we managed to come up with already. I'm actually heading out today to pick out a ring.

Can I come?

Obviously. O-oh shit, I gotta go. Jimin's coming back.

Bye.

Jungkook slid his phone back in his pocket just in time for Jimin to step into the dining room with two plates of waffles and fruit. He set them down carefully and sat down with a huff. "My back hurts." He whined. Jungkook leaned over and gave him a peck on the lips. "Thank you for breakfast, baby."

"No problem." Jimin tucked his legs up so he was curled up and began eating. "I don't think sitting like that is going to help your back or ass." Jimin glared at him. "Zip it. I sit how I want, when I want." Jungkook smiled his little bunny smile at that.

_

"Jesus, you're shaking." Taehyung pointed at Jungkook's hands on the steering wheel. "No shit, Sherlock. I'm about to go pick out a ring for my soon-to-be husband. You don't think that's a bit nerve-wracking?" Taehyung shrugged. "Seems exciting, not terrifying."

Jungkook parked and stepped out. "This is serious stuff. Don't even think about making some stupid ass jokes, alright?" Taehyung held his hands up as if surrendering. "Calm down, child." Jungkook nodded and opened up the front door of the jewelry shop.

___

Sorry I haven't updated this book in so long. ;-; I'm getting my puppy tomorrow night on the bright side...if you even care. Anyways, I've been updating 'We're Fine' a lot for some reason. That book has just really appealed to me I guess. I sort of lost hope in this book but I've re-read it and I think I can work with what I've done.