Just A Cold Part 2

"OH MY GOD WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!" Wally screamed as the boom tube disappeared.

"BATMANS GOING TO KILL ME!!! GASP* WHAT WILL ROBIN THINK?! I NEVER SEEN HIM MAD! WILL HE BE WORST THAN BATMAN?!" Wally clung onto Connor.

"We need to find him now," Artemis said determine.

"But where did he go?" Megan asked.

"Hello Megan! I can see if he's in range for a mind link," Megan said cheerfully. She concentrated for a moment but got nothing.

"Oh I'm soooo dead!" Wally fell to the ground.

-----------------

Danny turned to see a woman with four arms and flaming pink hair out of her helmet.

Danny started to shake even harder from fear of a new person.

"Oh dear, don't be frightened," the woman said gently and touched Danny's shoulder making him jump back in fear and tears rolled down his face.

"Don't hurt me!!" Danny yelled causing some other people to look at the two.

"Pandora? Who's this?" A girl with flaming hair flew down.

"Stop!!" Danny screamed and tears ran off his face but turned to ice before they dripped off his face.

"Oh dear," Pandora put a hand to her mouth.

"Ember, he seems to have a ice core," Pandora turned to the rocker chick.

"So?" She rolled her eyes but looked at the crying kid.

"It's the rarest core for ghost, but somethings wrong," she looked down at the boy. She gently reached for him.

"Noooo!!!" He screamed again and put up a green shield but it was weak since he was shivering still.

"I want to go home! I want my brother! I want Tati! Don't hurt me!!" Danny cried and curled up in a ball.

"Kid, no ones going to hurt you, who hurt you before?" Ember squated near him.

He shakily peeked at her still crying.

"T-the m-mean a-agents, the O-ones in w-white.... T-they k-killed my ad-adopted f-family," Danny cried.

"T-they h-hurt me be-because I'm s-special," Danny sat cris crossed hugging his body.

"The guys in white... Why and how long?" Ember growled then asked Danny.

"F-for t-three years, and b-because I'm a H-halfa," Danny whimpered.

"A halfa? But there's only been one other... That explains his core, he needs to get to frost bite soon as possible," Pandora said and without warning she grabbed Danny and flew off.

Danny screamed in fear and cried and pleaded a little in Romanian too. She reached the far frozen and flew to the tribe.

"Frost bite," Pandora saw a large yeti with an ice arm. Danny shook in fear and started to have a panic attack.

"What happened?" He walked toward them making Danny struggled out of her grip but soon passed out from the cold.

"He's a halfa, was kidnapped by guys in white for three years, and has an ice core," Pandora summed it up. The yeti leader nodded and took the boy from her arms.

Hours later Danny was defrosted and woke up.

"W-what... No, no no no no! Let me go!" Danny banged on the glass that held him in.

He was in a defrosting chamber that was full of water and he had a breathing mask on.

"Batman!! Robin!! Heeeeeeelp!!!" Danny yelled and frost bite came in.

"I see your awake young halfa," he smiled at Danny.

"I don't want to be experimented on please! No! Don't hurt me!" Danny backed up against the back of the camber.

"Would you like to be let out?" Frost bite said gently.

He nodded shakily and his breathing rised up as frost bite let him go and picked him up and gave him a towel.

"P-p-please, I just wa-want to go home," Danny cried in the towel.

Frost bite felt his heart break as he watched the young boy.

"Please, I mean no harm, can you tell me your name?" He asked.

"P-phantom... D-Danny p-phantom," Danny looked up in fear at frost bite.

"Well you have an ice core young halfa, will you let me help you control the power then go home?" Frost bite asked and Danny nodded.

----------------------

"Hey guys, I heard lil brother was sick, where is he?" Robin walked in with a smile on his face and batman behind him.

Wally paled and Megan looked like she wanted to cry.

"I-I uh.." Wally couldn't find words.

"What happen to my brother?" Robin said worried.

A portal opened next to the team and a man with a misty tail and red eyes with a purple hood and pale blue skin floated out.

"Hi Robin!" Danny jumped out with a smile on his face.

"Take care young phantom," frost bite waved from the portal.

"Thank you frost bite, thank you too mister clock work," Danny looked up at the ghost with red eyes.

"We will meet again Daniel," he smiled at Danny and closed the portal. Danny turned to see everyone's jaws drop.

"Sorry I was messing with the boom tube, I didn't know what it was," Danny said shyly.

"Oh thank god your alright, just in time too!" Wally hugged Danny and spun him.

"What happened?" Danny asked.

"I probably would've been murdered if you didn't come back," Wally set him down.

"Explain, now," batman said flatly.

"We lost phantom for a little," Conner said bluntly.

"When?" Robin raised an eye brow.

"Since the morning," Megan said quietly.

"I was in the ghost zone! It's really big! But I was really cold today but frost bite helped me and said I had an ice core thing, but apparently it's just a power I had!" Danny exclaimed happily.

"Power?" Robin looked down at his brother.

Danny nodded eagerly. He looked down at his hands and concentrated, his eyes turned light blue and glowed as well as his hands and soon a small ice crystal was formed in his hands.

"See!" Danny held it up to batman.

"I have ice power!" He giggled.

"We'll talk later about this... But for now," Robin turned to his team and they all paled when a mischievous smirk appeared on his lips.

"Who lost our little phantom?" He asked and they all ran off as Robin's skin chilling cackle filled the air.