Happy Halloween!!!

"Danny, look at this costume! Isn't it great?" Megan ran up to him with a ninja costume.

"I guess, what's so special about today?" He asked the young league.

"It's Halloween dude!" Wally said excitedly.

"What Halloween?" Danny cocked his head to the side making everyone stop, including Robin.

"Dude... What did he just say?" Wally asked Robin.

"I know before we didn't celebrate it but did your other family celebrate it at all?!" Robin exclaimed. Danny shook his head.

"They said that the 31 of October was evil because ghost come out the most, they didn't like ghost," Danny said simply with a shrug.

"Well your going trick or treating," Robin said crossing his arms.

"What's that?" Danny asked making them all face palm.

------------------

"This is stupid," Danny mumbled as he was given a costume... Of green arrow, with the hat including.

"Hey nice Halloween outfit," Ollie walked in with batman and black canary behind him.

"I'm not wearing this, I rather wear wonder woman's costume," Danny said stubbornly.

"That's just cold," Ollie said flatly. Danny just blew a cold breath at him with snow flakes coming out of his mouth.16

"Nice," Robin looked down at Danny and smirked.

----------------

"Let's go! I want candy!" Danny exclaimed as he had a batman costume on with the cowl up.

"Bats, I think you've been replaced," Robin walked to batman with Danny behind him. Batman turned to them with his bat look but saw Danny and let a smile pass his lips.3

"Have fun batman," batman looked down at Danny who had a emotionless face.

"No time for fun, only justice," Danny said in a deep voice. In the background you could hear Wally and Ollie cracking up laughing and Robin laughed a little too.

"They promised me skittles if I said it," Danny said emotionless and deep again making everyone smiled trying not to laugh.

Batman bent down to Danny's level and snuck something in his hand and whispered in his ear.

Danny smiled evilly and nodded then turned invisible. Robin looked at batman in fear.

"What did you do?" He asked and batman pulled up a security camera as the flash came in.

"Hey guys," he smiled at the young team and batman and robin went to go hide.

"Um where's everyone?" He asked as Wally and Ollie walked to him.

"I.. Don't know..." Ollie said confused.

Suddenly they wear surrounded by a smoke when a smoke pellet was thrown next to them.

"Oh no..." Wally muttered as the light went out.

"Robin this isn't funny!" Wally yelled as a figure landed behind them all and stood there.

"Oh h-hey batman," Ollie said nervously.

The smoke cleared and a skin chilling cackle echoed the room.

The demon like figure disappeared and the older boys started to freak out. Suddenly Wally was tackled to the ground.

"HAPPY HALLOWEEN WALLY!!" Danny laughed sitting on his back in the batman costume.

"You are the scariest kid I have ever met," Wally grumbled.

"Batman promised me the good chocolate if I scared you guys," Danny laughed.

"Y-you should've s-seen your f-faces!" Robin laughed coming out of the hiding spot with batman behind him looking satisfied.

"I did good?" Danny turned to the dark knight.

"You did good," Batman approved.

--------------

"So I just go up and say trick or treat?" Danny asked Wally who was dressed up as a pirate.

"Yep, don't forget big doe eyes," Wally patted his head.

"You got this in the bag," Wally and Danny walked up to a house once other children left the door.

"Trick or treat?" Danny told the lady and she laughed as he held out the bag still confused.

"Please," Danny used his big blue icy eyes and she cooed at him.

"Here you go sweetie," she gave him a hand full and smiled at him.

"Thank you!" Danny smiled at her excitedly.

"First Halloween?" She looked at Wally.

"Yea..." Wally patted Danny's head and walked down the road to the next house and repeated this until mid night.

"How are you carrying that? It must way a ton!" Wally looked down at Danny who had a very full pillow case.

"Do you want to carry it?" Danny asked the speeder.

"Can't be that heavy if an eight year old can carry it," Wally grabbed the bag but was surprised by how heavy it was.

"This ways like heavier than you!" Wally put the bag down and Danny grabbed it and put it over his shoulder like it was nothing.+

"Maybe it has to do with my super strength," Danny giggled.

"Of course... Super strength," Wally groaned. "And you didn't think to tell me that power now, because?

"You didn't ask." Danny said innocently, then Wally face palmed.