↳ 37. IRL

"MOM, STOP CHANGING!" FIONA sighed when her mother went back into her closet to change

"MOM, STOP CHANGING!" FIONA sighed when her mother went back into her closet to change. "Annie, please tell her that she's just overreacting and Tom won't care how she looks."

Annie rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest to see clothes flying all over the place. "Val, love, you're creating such a mess-"

"I'm not changing for Tom!" Valeria yelled from her closet. "I'm dressing for myself and I look like shit!" she search through the clothes that hung around her, trying to find something that would truly pop.

Fiona grumbled and walked into the closet before pulling out a dusty pink colored dress with lace from the hanger. She placed the dress in her mother's hands before ushering her out of the closet. "Wear that one."

"Oo, it is very cute." Annie grinned.

"Are you two sure?" Valeria went towards the body length mirror in her room and held up the dress to her body. It went to her knees but the lace went over them, plus it didn't look too bad. "It isn't too much?" she did like the way it look, with all the lace and such.

"Just put it on!" her daughter exclaimed loudly, leaving her mother to pout lightly. But the older woman sighed and turned around, walking towards the bathroom and began grumbling about how annoying her own daughter and best friend were being. "My own daughter-"

"GO!" they hollered at her as Val looked over her shoulder and sent them a glare.

It took ages for Annie and Fiona to get Valeria ready. The woman was so antsy and kept changing her makeup every three minutes until Annie practically had to force Valera to stay still and just accept that she looked fine the way she was. And with a final sweep of her brush, Annie stepped back to admire her work.

"There we go," Annie grinned widely.

Valeria blew out some air from her lips and sighed worriedly. "Am I dressing up for nothing? For all I know we're going mini golfing and I look ridiculous-"

"Mom! Tom is here!" Fiona yelled from the living room. "And he has flowers!"

Her best friend look at her with a wide grin. "Your boyfriend has impeccable timing."

"He's not-" Valeria sighed once again before staring at Annie with wide eyes and bolted up from her seat. "Holy shit he's here!"

"Yes, Val he is. Now don't keep him waiting, that's just plain rude." Annie smirked and led her friend towards the doorway. "C'mon, he has flowers Val. Flowers!" she exaggerated.