The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 7

Chapter 7-

Madison-

"YOU HAVE TO BE JOKING!" I squealed and grabbed Kelly in a big hug. Everyone was looking at me with a funny expression. Kelly was grinning ferociously "I'm so glad your happy for me....I was worried that you would...well I know what your, umm, out look on relationships are and-" but before her nervous rambling could go on any longer I hugged her again and picked her out of her chair spinning her in a circle. I assume this would have looked mighty strange seeing as how she was taller then me, I have always been a bit jalousie of Kelly, I mean she was so beautiful, funny, smart, kind and caring and guys seemed to flock to her. Where as me they just went running scared. Not that I really cared I mean...it's not like I needed a man or anyone else. I have always been just me to look out for me. I don't needed anyone looking after me.

"Umm Maddy?" asked Kelly excitedly. I smiled and ignored her question "Oh wow! KELLY! Your getting married! When is the wedding? What dose he look like? Is he nice? I swear to god if he ever hurts you-" she cut me off by putting a hand over my mouth "Shhh Mads. The wedding is in three mouths, he is drop dead gorgeous, super nice and the best personality. You will like him a lot and please save the death threats, you know I always choose a good guy. If anything it's you who needs the death threats I mean the guys you have fallen for have either cheated n you, dumped you, stolen from you, tried to use you, or as one I recall you guys only ended up being friends" I rolled my eyes but looked down at the ground. She raised an eye brow and I sighed "well ok so that last one may have happened again, but HEY just because I can't find a good guy doesn't mean you always do. Remember that one guy who cheated on you?" she chuckled and stood in a casual stance as she looked at everyone who was still looking strangely at us "Yer. The guy who cheated on me ended up in hospital with a broken nose, ribs and even his-" but I cut her off before she told them how I some how managed to brake that boys favorite man appendage...if you get what I mean. "Yer so what! He can still have kids" I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest "you know I was just looking out for you" I said and she hugged me from the side. She then pushed my hair out of my face and I pulled it up into a pony tail "Ok, ok end of that conversation. Before I was actually trying to ask you something Mads. I was hopping you would be my maid of honor for the wedding." I froze...did she just ask me to... I think she might have made a...dose she really mean "HOLLY SHIT! KELLY! Of course I will!" we both started to jump up and down and squeal like the little girl we always have been.

I then remembered I was in the presence of my two most favorite hero's on planet earth! I stopped and turned to them with wide eyes. I straitened my hair out and a blush rose to my cheeks "I'm so sorry for disturbing your dinner like that, I feel horrible about-" but Brandy cut me off by raising her hand. My jaw clamped shut. I was waiting for the yelling at most grown ups give me when I act out of place even the tinniest part, but the next thing I know she is smiling like a kid in a candy shop "It will all be forgiven if you let us come see you race!" she asked pleadingly. I was so shocked I think I forgot to breath. I asked in a small voice "really?" I said. I have been let down so much in my life I was waiting for her to go 'no I was just joking why would I want to see you race' but instead she looked at her husband and they nodded vigorously "HELL YES! Oh I can't believe you want to come see me RACE!" I yelled digging in my hoddie pocket for my car keys.

"Lets GO!" I jumped up and down. Running toward the door. I ran so fast! I couldn't believe my luck my two hero's wanted to see me, Madison Rice, actually RACE! I was so lucky it was a Friday night and the race track was open. I thrust the door open and ran to my car parked around the side. I jumped in and put the key in the ignition....then I realized something. My face went pale and I slowly took my keys out of the car and made my way back to the house. I closed the door behind me softly and walked like a dead zombie back to the kitchen. As soon as I saw the others staring with humor at me my cheeks blushed a deep red. I don't do embraced well. I was already gritting my teeth and trying not to hit something when Jeremy spoke "smooth move there. You truly like going fast. So fast you forgot to wait for us" ok so Kelly saw it coming and was trying to get Jeremy to stop talking, but he had already pushed me to far "Oh shut up Jeremy! You can't talk! I seem to remember you getting ditched after you gave some blond bimbo a quickly in a café and probably because you couldn't 'perform' she then decided to ditch you and drive off with out you leaving your only option to walk back to school" his humor gone and he looked over to his parents who looked like they where holding back laughter.