**Thirty Four : Raw Emotions

WARNING : Explicit sexual content ahead. Proceed with caution, kleenex's, something to drink or eat(beware of choking), and a change of underwear.

.

.

.

The heated sparks gradually built across our skin, dancing along in a line of electric charge that kept me panting heavily for air as I waited for Eros' next move.

He seemed frozen in disbelief but I could feel his thick shaft biting through the fabric of his pants to nudge against my naked thigh like a hot steel rod of some sorts.

In fact, he might have become even more aroused from my actions because I could see the prominent veins on his forehead as he held himself back, panting heavily with his breath pillowing against my temples.

By this time, my heart was hammering in my chest, stuttering a beat when a smile blossomed on his lips that nearly blinded me in its entirety.

How in the world did I get so lucky?

"I don't want just your submission, Emira." His sharp canine nipped along the edge of my ear as if to reprimand me before lathing over it to take off the burn of his bite.

I yelped out at the slightly stinging sensation that caused a bout of shivers to wrack my form.

My hand immediately moved to cover my ear, a pout forming on my kiss swollen lips when he sucked against the delicate shell lovingly with a breathy chuckle that instantly turned my entire body into a puddle of goo.

"I want everything. Not just your beautiful body, your keen intellect, or your wonderful personality, Emira," he murmured against my heated skin, kissing that juncture between my shoulder and neck with such slow and measured sweeps of his tongue and lips. "I want all of you, nothing less than that. And in return, I will give you all of me."

His eyes lidded, fingers smoothing a lock of hair between his fingers before saying, "Submitting to me comes with a lot more than you think, Emira. You will be my Alpha Female. Mine in every sense."

His breath fluttered my lashes and whispers along my jaw with such sensual air that I found myself completely enthralled.

"We will be bounded together for as long as we live, and perhaps, even longer. Because not even death will separate us."

At my lack of response, Eros sighed pensively and pressed a warm kiss against my burning cheeks. He trails the kisses down my neck before biting down a little harder on my earlobe as if to catch my attention and make me concentrate on his words and not his arousing actions, which is impossible by the way.

I swallowed thickly and could feel his warm hands thread through my hair comfortingly, stroking my scalp with his fingers until my entire body relaxed into the bed.

"Give me permission to have all of you, Emira," he sincerely asked, his hands trembling at its perch in my hair from how hard he was holding back, body shaking from restraint and I knew that if I said 'no', he would really stop in respect of my wishes.

Truthfully, I liked that Eros gave me a say in everything, making sure that I was absolutely sure of myself before I committed myself to him in one of the most permanent unions ever.

Instead of pressuring me or forcing me into giving in like most males, Eros gave me a choice. He didn't go Alpha male crazy and was very respectful of all of my wishes.

And at this point in time, I found myself not wanting to hold anything back.

I wanted Eros.

All of him.