s e v e n

It had been a whole month since Kasey had gone and seen Jensen. Neither of them wanted anything more than to be together, and that was exactly what was going to happen.

Kasey finished towel drying her hair as she changed into a comfy matching jogger set. She was catching a flight to Jensen's next convention and didn't feel like being uncomfortable the whole flight.

She allowed her hair to dry naturally into flowy beach waves and applied minimal makeup to cover her blemishes

She allowed her hair to dry naturally into flowy beach waves and applied minimal makeup to cover her blemishes. She gathered the last of her things in her suitcase as she called an Uber to take her to the airport. She looked around the room to make sure she wasn't leaving anything when the Uber pulled up in the drive.

💚💚💚

She grabbed her bags as the driver pulled up to the entrance. "Have a nice flight," He said as Kasey thanked him and exited the car. She looked around at the crowded airport and looked for signs that would tell her where to go.

She slowly made her way inside to check in and go through security. Once they made sure she wasn't carrying any explosives, she sat in the waiting area and watched as the other planes came and went through the huge windows.

"Flight 938 is now boarding. All passengers please make their way to the gait now," An automated voice rang out several times. "Here we go," Kasey whispered to herself as she grabbed her carry-on bag and walked over to the gait.

She let the lady scan her ticket before boarding the plane. Another attendant directed her to her seat and placed her bag in the cubby above the seat. Kasey had gotten a window seat so that she could watch out the window. She had never flown before which made her nervous and excited at the same time. She watched as people walked below her on the ground, and how they now looked like ants.

"Please fasten your seatbelts and remain fastened through the duration of takeoff," An automated voice said over the speakers, saying it in a different language each time. Kasey buckled herself into the seat and began flipping through the movie selections on the screen in front of her.

She finally decided on one as the plane began moving. She took a deep breath, calming her nerves as the plane shook when it lifted from the ground. Once the plane was in the air the ride smoothed out and she looked out the window. A smile formed across her face as she enjoyed the beautiful landscape.

💛💛💛

"Everyone may now exit the plane. Please remember to grab all belongings." An automated voice rang out over the speakers. Kasey unbuckled her belt and slipped her earbuds out of her ears. She was glad the flight wasn't as traumatizing as she expected.

She grabbed her bag from the cabinet above her seat, and slowly waited her turn to exit the plane. Once she was inside the new airport, she headed for the baggage claim to retrieve her suitcase. She waited patiently, watching all the bags slide past on the conveyer belt. Finally, her bag came around the corner, and she grabbed it as her phone began to ring. A smile formed across her face once she saw Jensen's name on the screen.