17|Mrs. Morse and Lilley|

Sophie joined us in a few moments, Mr. Morse had asked men, probably the drivers and the guards, to load our baggage in the trunks, they had followed the order.

After all that was done, Mr.-

Call him Anthony while not talking to him, it feels too formal.

Whatever you say brain.

Anthony walked upto us, and started explaining something to Sophie. They both stood at a distance.

They talked with all serenity but in all that they looked cute standing together. Anthony was a head taller than Sophie, but somehow they looked like they fit together.

"They look great together." I hear a voice from my side. I turn around to see Ria smiling and Rylie nodding her head vehemently.

I smiled. "Yeah I think so too."

After a few moments we were guided towards the car in the middle. It was a long black limousine, a man presumably the driver stepped up and opened the door for us.

Rylan and Riana were the first ones to hop in. They were followed by Maleah and Madison. All the space in the seat was taken up, so when Anya climbed in she seated herself across Rylie, I followed and after me was Sophie.

When all were settled, I could feel the anxiety and excitement blossoming in me. I take a deep brecon order to clam my inner self, but my efforts were futile as I felt more butterflies in my gut.

Get a hold on yourself, Es.

It's not like I meet the Royal family everyday, brain. But yeah sure I need to have a grip.

"Nervous?" I heard Sophie whisper in my ear.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"Nope. Just that I know you have the habit of inhaling deep breaths when anxious." Sophie said in a hushed tone.

"You know it's rude to whisper in presence of other people. It's an indication of an ill mannered woman." Maleah spoke out of nowhere, well she did have a point there. That is very bad deemed habit.

"Sorry." I said in behalf of both of us. I just didn't want Sophie apologising to her.

After that we spent time in silence. My mind sauntered off towards the thoughts of whats and hows, again.

What would I say when I first meet them? How are we supposed to address them? What behaviour would they expect from us? How do we know that they are not happy with our behaviour, or how would we know if they approve of our ways of talking and our attitude? What are we suppose to talk about? What should we look forward to? How would they treat us, like they portray; with kindness or would they be completely different?

"We are at a five minutes distance from the palace." Mr. Morse announced breaking me from my reverie.

At the revelation, the girls across me, especially Leah and Maddy, sprang into action. Patting their heads to make sure their hair is well and good. Eyeing their compact mirrors to check whether or not their makeup is good.

Whereas I, along with Sophie, eyed them in surprise. I did not expect them to go all so makeup conscious.

The five minutes passed by quicker than I could have imagined. As soon as the cars halted I could feel the bubble of excitement and nervousness blooming. The door was soon opened by the driver.

We all hopped out in the same order, but reciprocated. Sophie went out first, me Anya and then the rest followed. When I came out of the car, I ran my hand over my dress to smooth out the wrinkles. But when I lifted my eyes to look around, I was taken aback by the beauty of the palace. Sure I had heard about its beauty, I had seen pictures of it but at the moment it looked ten times more spectacular.