chapter five

'You have grown a lot.' Says my brother who is sitting across me on my bed. 'Has your dick grown to?' I say challenging. He laughs knowing I still have some sassy from the past. I Always got beat up because I had those sassy comments and they didn't like it. This side of me hasn't been out since Pablo ran away. 'So, How was it with the old pack..' He asks slowly it is a sensitive topic. 'Well... They still do the Hunt and I think I am the only one who has escaped because Miles came to rescue me.' I feel him nod and I shake my head knowing he hated leaving me there. Pablo wipes away the tear that spilled from my eyes cause I hate crying and he knows it. 'Son of a..' mumbles Pablo and I giggle. I feel his stare bore into my head and I growl. 'What?' I say and he sighs again. 'How is your blindness?' He asks and I growl. 'Well I am blind remember? there isn't a cure here.' I say pissed. Its been a month since I came here and Miles and I got a little closer. I still don't trust him fully but he is kinda nice when he isn't the alpha he is. I'm sorry.' Pablo says and I shake my head. 'It's alright.'

'But you have a mate right?' I say getting excited and I hear him laugh at my happy face. 'yes, you can meet her if you want.' He says and I nod smiling. We both stand up and walk slowly out of the door. The longer I am here the more I know where everything is in my head and whenever to bump into a wall or not. Me and my wolf are finally on good terms so she helps me a lot guiding through the pack house. 'Hey Bella!' says the happy voice of Mia and I smile turning around the sound of her voice. Since my escape, Mia and I talked a little and we were bonding slowly knowing I could trust her. 'Hey, Mia! I am going to meet Pablo his mate!' I squeal and I hear Pablo stifle a laugh. 'Mia this is Bella, my sister, Bella this is my mate... Mia.' Pablo says and I freeze. 'OH MY GOSH WERE FAMILY.' we both yell at the same time and she hugs me tight. 'Oh, shit alpha wants to talk to me.' Says Pablo and he walks away leaving me and Mia behind.

Miles pov:

'What is it?' Asks Pablo as he goes to sit into the chair across me. 'I need to know more about Bella her past! It's been a month and she still doesn't trust me. 'Ask her yourself, She can be stubborn but she can be very sweet to you know.' He says with a smug look and I growl lowly. 'As i said earlier she needs someone she can trust and you are her mate. Since you met her a month ago her heat will come very soon.' Says Pablo and I freeze in my chair. 'Shit.' I curse and he nods slowly. 'But she doesn't know anything about the heat that comes with mates.' He says and I look at him confused. 'Haven't, you told her? And your parents?' I growl slowly. He shakes his head. 'Her parents died at her birth remember..' I stand up and growl loud. 'And you didn't tell her?!' He shook his head as if it is so easy to have a mate that can't do a thing. 'She was too young to tell her about all that.' He nods and I sigh. 'Oh yeah if you hurt my sister or break her heart I will hunt you down and kill you.' Pablo growls at me and walks out of the office. What does that boy have with walking out of the fucking office without saying a thing

Bella's Pov:

When I am cleaned by Mia she helps me with pulling on some high waisted skinny jeans and a T-shirt with a jacket. 'You look good.' She says and I sigh deeply. 'I am ugly, look at the scars that cover my body, I don't even know what I really look like!' I say frustrated and she takes my hands. 'Well, you have beautiful dark brown hair and blue eyes. You are beautiful Bella so don't do that to yourself.' She ends with a sigh and we go to the kitchen while she is making food for us. 'I can try to make food to you know.' I mumble and I hear her growl. 'No, I don't want you to hurt yourself.' she says and I sigh. 'I want you to cook for me Mia.' says an unknown voice and I jump off the chair and jump to Mia who growls lowly. 'Dude don't scare her.' Says Mia and the boy groans. 'Sorry, but hey who are you?' He says and I stand up straight. 'Bella.' I mumble and Mia cuts me off before I can say more. 'Luna Bella.' She says and I feel the boy nod. 'Well hello Bella I am Alex, do you want to go outside with me while Mia makes the food?' he asks and I think long about it. 'Of course, she wants that!' Says Mia and I growl lowly at her while she giggles. I try to follow that boy Alex but he is to fast and I don't know if he really knows that I am blind. 

'Bella Wall!' says my wolf and I hit a hard wall while I fall down. I rub my head in pain and groan. 'Luna Bella? Are you alright? Why did you walk against that wall?' Alex asks and he tries to help me up but I crawl away not liking his hands on me. 'I'm alright.' I mumble and I hear him sigh before he sits down next to me. I scoot a little away so I don't have to be to close to him. 'I am blind.' I mumble before he tries to ask again why I walked against that wall. 'Oh i'm..' He is cut off as he gets thrown against a wall by nobody other than my mate, Miles. 'Miles stop it!' I yell and try to stand. I focus on his scent and his anger and walk to him and place my hands around his arm. 'Stop it please.' i mumble softly and he calms down. 'It scares me to feel you this angry.' I feel him nod and he puts his arms around me.

.

'