Dirty water

Your pov.

It's been days Jungkook and I be like a couple. I don't know he is being that serious about liking me. He stops being a player and he never bullies anyone again. I think my heart starts to open up to him.

For Jimin... he is still the same. I always caught him bullying someone and he seems to avoid me since I got closer to Jungkook. Suddenly my phone vibrates and when I check it, I just got a text from Jimin.

"Meet me at the science lab in building 3"

I just left him on read without even replying to him then I get back to focus on my class.

"NOW"

Geez what is wrong with this guy? I look over to Jungkook who is sleeping next to me, I smile as I caress his cheek softly.

"I need to go somewhere. Urgent. Tell Jungkook that he doesn't have to wait for me" I said to Krystal and she nodded her head. After that I left the class.

I walk to the place where Jimin asked me to. It is quiet around here. I keep walking until I reach the science lab. When I open the door, it's dark. Is he playing games with me?

"Jimin?" I called out for him but there is no answer. I want to close the door back but I feel a hand grabs my wrist and pulled me into the lab.

Closing the door behind him then I could see he is leaning against the door while panting.

"-------...." he called my name but he doesn't moves from his place.

"Jimin? What are you doing here? Why do you want to meet me suddenly?" I asked him then he reaches for the light and turns on just one of it, clear enough to see his face.

His eyes darkened as he pierces his gaze into me.

"I think I've fallen for you"

His words make me froze in my place. Is that why he keeps avoiding me? But... he is my stepbrother. There is no way we could be together.

"Don't joke around" I said with a chuckle.

Jimin's head slowly going down bringing his body crash onto the cold hard ground. He leans his head back against the door while staring up at me.

"I know.. It sounds crazy right?" He brings both of his hands on his knees.

"I know I can't have that kind of feelings toward you.. But I can't stop myself.." His hands slowly curling into a fist. He smirks then he bites his lips.

"Come here.." He said, motioning me to come closer to him. With such timid steps, I bring myself closer to him. When I want to bend down to reach his face level, he pulls me onto his lap, leaving me sitting on top of his thighs.

"J-Jimin.." I tugged on his collar as I could feel his fingers digging into my waist. Our faces are only inches apart, Jimin looks at me with his dark eyes.

"Don't say my name" He sternly said to me. I look at him with my trembling eyes, he is different now.

Suddenly he cups my face harshly, "It will only makes me wanting to hear more from you" Jimin stated then he harshly kisses my lips while holding my face to stay still.

"Uhmmmhh..." I tried to push him away because I'm starting to lose my breath and eventually he did pull away. I pant from the rough sudden kiss and suddenly I feel a sudden gush of guilt into me.

I don't know why Jungkook pops in my head. I can't do this. Jungkook stops being a player for me. I can't fuck his friend again. Not after what happened between me and Jungkook. I think I like him...

I tried to get off from Jimin and he did lets me go easily. As we both stands up, he gives me another cold glare but then he caresses my cheek softly.

"I'm sorry.." He softly said as his eyes softened a bit.

"Jimin, I--"

"Let's just stay away from each other. At least it won't hurt me that much." Jimin stated then he unlocks the door and left the room.

He looks hurt. His eyes tell me everything. I'm sorry Jimin but you know we can't do this. It doesn't feel right...

---------------

I take a walk at the garden to clear my mind from Jimin. I don't care even if it's already night time, I just want some fresh air.

Jimin.

No wonder he avoids me.. He even always comes home whenever I'm already asleep. When I get ready for breakfast, he is still in his room, in his deep sleep. When I get back from the university, the house is still empty from his presence.

We live in the same house but far away from each other.

I sit at one of the bench and open my phone to see some messages from Jungkook. When I was about to reply to his messages, I feel someone taps on my shoulder. I look up and smile at him.

"Jungkook! I was about to reply your texts!" I hug him and he hugs me back.

"And now I'm here." He said as we both break the hug. He sits next to me while staring at me blankly.

"Why are you here? It's dangerous especially for a beautiful girl like you" Jungkook's words make me blush so hard but thankfully it's dark so he won't be able to see my red cheeks.

"I needed some air.."

Jungkook's hand brushes against my hand and he slowly holds my hand tightly. Then he looks back at me with his bunny smile that I love the most.

"I need your kiss" Jungkook stated.

"You're such a baby!"

"Your baby boy.. C'mon! You haven't kiss me today" He started to whine like a baby.

"Should I even kiss you everyday?" I sighed then he leans his face closer to me.

"Yes. Feed me with your kiss... and your body then I will stay quiet" He smirks at me and I turn my head toward him. I hold his face gently and pull him into me as I kiss him softly

His lips perfectly collided with mine as he started to kiss me back. The kiss is slow and sweet, I love his kiss. I love the taste of his lips..

"I love you"

---------------

THIS IS SHORT but DO VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE! 😂💜