Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

*A Week Later*

I closed my eyes tightly while I took deep breaths to calm myself. Rain was also on edge next to me. Jamie and Kiera seemed to be coping. Caitlyn was moaning and hissing. Marla was no where to be seen. I began thumping my foot impatiently as it intensified. I was going to kill Aiden. I swear to God. How in hells name could he just leave me here? Like this? 

I snarled and jumped to my feet and stormed to the back door. "No! You can't leave! You cannot interrupt their meeting!" Jamie hollered at me. But I didn't care. I was in too much pain and everything was burning. I need Aiden and I need him now! 

I didn't bother shifting once I got outside. I just marched through the forest, occasionally tripping and landing on my hands and knees. But I brushed it off and picked up speed to get to the meeting place. Females were prohibited. Even the Luna. And children. Only male sixteen and older are allowed attend these meetings. But that wasn't going to stop me. Nothing was going to stop me. 

When I got to the meadow, I took in the sight of about thirty males standing while Aiden stood in the front and spoke loud and clear. "The Remington's are demanding Rain and Summer! But we will not give them up. We will destroy every single one of them if we have to! Is that understood?!" I didn't care about what he said. I didn't even comprehend him. I sulked into the meadow and I heard and saw the guys gasp. They pointed at me and Aiden glanced over his shoulder and snarled viciously. "Summer! What in hell's name?!" He stormed over to me. 

I stumbled as I reached for his arm, letting out a whimper. "Summer? Baby, what's wrong?!" He was no longer angry but concerned and worried. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his chest. I breathed in his scent and then jumped into his arms so I could wrap my legs around his waist. The pain doubled and I let out another cry. "Summer?!" He screamed, pushing me back to look at me. I growled and reached for him. I have to be in his arms. I need to feel him close to me. 

"I-I need you." I choked out. He arched an eyebrow and then I saw his nose flare. His eyes glazed over with lust and need as he pressed his lips to mine hungrily. I moaned and tangled my fingers into his hair, kissing him with more force and need. I could feel his hard on pressed against my center, making me nearly cry out and bit down on his bottom lip. He moaned and pushed me away, setting me down. 

I whimpered again, falling to my butt as tears rolled down my face. I curled into a ball and rocked back and forth. "You come to disturb our meeting because your heat is too much to handle?" He asked incredulously. I opened my mouth and nodded slowly. I didn't trust my voice any more. I would most likely say something completely unrelevant to what we're discussing. "Go home Summer. You're not allowed here." He grumbled. I pouted and shook my head, reaching a hand out to him.

"Please. It hurts me." I whispered. Aiden arched an eyebrow and squatted down in front of me, stroking my face. "Please. Make it go away." He still said nothing so I frowned and looked over at some of the males still standing there. I got to my feet and called Jimmy over. He looked around confusedly and then jogged over. "You will come home with me and relieve my pain." I ordered, grabbing his hand. His eyes widened but he bowed his head and followed me. 

Aiden snarled and grabbed my free hand, pulling me to a stop. "Summer, don't you dare."

"You have a meeting to run, Aiden. Don't you worry about us girls. We'll "handle"," I snapped and marched off with Jimmy following in tow. 

"Jimmy, if you so much as lay a hand on her, I will rip your balls off and then feed em to you!" Aiden screamed. I looked over my shoulder at him and snarled loudly. 

"Do you wish for me to hurt, Aiden!? Do you want me to suffer?" I questioned. His face softened a little but he was still furious. 

"Of course not. But only I can relieve your pain, angel. I'll cut the meeting short. Just, walk home and I'll probably beat you there." He grumbled. I smiled at my victory, hugged Jimmy and then skipped off. All you have to do is make him feel guilty, then he's pudding in your hand.