II

"How's my favorite girl in the whole wide world?"

I squealed when Tristan picked me up, throwing me in the air before peppering my face with kisses.

"Ugh, stop it," I giggled.

"Hey, what about me?" Noah fake-pouted.

Tristan put me down and turned to Noah. "Come here pretty boy."

He grabbed his head and kissed him.

"Dude, no! Come on that's disgusting!" Noah exclaimed as he tried to fight him off.

Tristan merely laughed before slinging both his arms around us. He started leading us to his car and asked us how our day was.

"Shannon and I broke up," Noah announced.

"What? Why?" I asked, confused. "I was rooting for you." Angela was going to have a blast hearing the news.

"Yeah, you guys looked cute together," Tristan agreed.

Noah shrugged. "I don't know. It just wasn't what we both expected. We're still friends though."

"Was it the sex? I can give you some tips you know. I swear girls will be falling at your feet," Tristan said.

Noah just laughed while I felt the heat rush to my cheeks.

"What about you, baby girl? You're not having sex are you?"

I swear I think I looked like a tomato.

"Tristan! Ew, no!" I exclaimed, disgusted. I hid my face under his armpit, smelling the faint scent of his sweat, cologne and engine oil. I felt his body vibrate as he laughed, his arm around my shoulder dropped around my waist and he easily picked me up again, jostling me in his arms. I still hid my face against his shoulder until I was sure I wasn't blushing anymore.

"Good to hear," he said, still laughing as he rubbed my back. "You tell me if you ever think about having sex, I'll castrate the guy that ever planted that thought in your head."

"Tristan!" I yelled, my voice muffled against his shirt. My brothers always treated me like I was some innocent little girl, but truth was my mind has been tainted since I was old enough to understand what they were saying.

Tristan put me down when we arrived at his car and I instantly climbed into the backseat so no one could see how my cheeks were still red. I heard Noah chuckle when he moved to the front and I hoped he realized he was lucky I'd let him take shotgun this time. Next time the roles were going to be switched unless they somehow made me blush again, which happens a lot, especially with Tristan around. He enjoyed embarrassing the hell out of people.

When we arrived home, I wasn't surprised to find Ashton in front of the TV playing on the Xbox with his friends. He didn't even look up to greet us, that boy had no manners. At least his company was more polite - the two boys I recognized from hanging around at our house from time to time greeted us with a simple, kind 'Hey', doing that nod all men do. Noah dropped his bag and instantly joined them on the couch.