6| Drunk.

-Never before

-Never before.
•••• •••• ••••

As the stereo blasting Stray Cats, 'Rock This Town', shattered everyone's eardrums, it didn't seem to dampen the mood as the crowd erupted in cheers, and shouts as they began to obnoxiously jump along to the beat. A tipsy Sully, who still had control over her mind, had been jumping around with an equally tipsy Meghan. The girls sang along as they swayed to the music when Sully stopped her movements as she clutched her stomach.

"I have to pee." She yelled towards her friend's ear, the music drowning her words, making Meghan shake her head.

"I can't hear you!" The girl shouted, pointing at her ear.

Rolling her eyes, Sully pointed to herself, "I have to-" The blonde then pointed at her privates, "Pee!"

"Oh, you gotta take a piss?" Meghan nodded, taking a sip of her 'pure fuel', before tossing her friend a thumbs up, grinding on a random boy.

The small teen moved away form the dance scene and walked to the nearest bathroom, and closed the door behind her. She waddled towards the toilet and raised her powdered blue dress up, as she sat down and did her business. After washing her hands and making sure her skirt is fully covering her butt, Sully walked out of the bathroom and made her way back to the kitchen to get herself some more fuel. In the middle of pouring herself a cup, she heard a hum of amusement from behind.

"I could tell that it was you from behind." Billy's voice was like silk, making Sully turn around to see him leaned against the refrigerator. "The costume says it all."

Taking a sip from her drink, Sully nodded, not that fazed by his comment. She cocked her head to the right and ran her eyes over Billy's choice of clothing, or lack of. "What are you suppose to be?" She asked, and she was genuinely curious as to what the boy was wearing.

"I'm whatever you think I am." He shrugged, his eyes then ran over Sully's outfit, and nodded towards it, "Ni-"

"If you say nice costume, I will beat you until your black and blue." She hissed, raising her staff in a threatening manner.

"I come in peace, Mary." He teased, raising his hand up as a form of surrender. "If you didn't like the costume, why pick it."

"First off, I'm not Mary from 'Mary had a little lamb', I'm Little Bo Peep. Bo Peep had the bonnet and the staff, Mary had jack-shit." The blonde spat, her large brown eyes narrowed deeply into his soul, amusing him. "Second, this was Meghan's idea, if I had it my way I would have been Carrie in a prom dress doused in pigs blood, or a very bloodied up survival girl like Jamie Lee Curtis."