::Chapter 26::

::Chapter 26::

Stiles stood next to his best friend with an anxious expression as Scott opened the door opened. The two had been expecting it to be Melissa since Scott had called her to come make a statement. But instead of Melissa at the door it was both Emily and Derek.

"Oh thank god." Scott breathe out in relief. Now he had extra help to take down both Matt and Jackson.

Stiles stiffened when he saw the expressions on both alpha and pureblood as they both fell to the ground in front of them. Behind them stood Jackson with a smirk on his lips as he held up his claws with the kanima venom.

Emily saw the Matt, her eyes narrowed in anger. "You're the one controlling Jackson?" She asked in disbelief. Now she understood why she had gotten that weird vibe from him.

"This kid." Derek spat out, looking just as surprised and doubtful as she was.

Matt pursed his lips, staring at them in amusement as he bent a little towards them. "Well, Emily, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a pureblood or a werewolf." He mocked them, seeing the flash of anger passing through their gazes. "Oh yeah! That's right." He faced the other two in the room with a cynical smile on his lips. "I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, vampires, hunters, kanimas. It's like a frickin' Halloween Party every full moon. Except for you, Stiles. What do you turn into?"

Stiles' eyes flickered away from Emily to look at the person he suspected a while back. "Abominable Snowman." He said sarcastically. "But it's more of a wintertime thing, you know, seasonal."

Matt didn't look amused one bit and nodded his head at Jackson who complied by scratching the back of Stiles' neck. "Wai-" Scott tried to catch his best friend but Jackson stopped him.

 "Wai-" Scott tried to catch his best friend but Jackson stopped him

"You bitch." Stiles said as he fell on top of both Emily and Derek.

"Get him off of me." Derek gritted out, feeling Stiles' stomach laying over his.

Emily raised a brow. "At least his face isn't in between your chest." She said, glancing at him.

Stiles face was red from both embarrassment and feeling flustered. He did his best to not let his thoughts wander too far as his face laid between her breasts. He also tried to not think about the time he had seen her naked body. Nope. Don't go there. Stiles tried to think of anything else and not about the current situation he found himself in.

Matt let out a scoff as he bent down to look at them. "I don't know. I think all three of you make a nice menage a trois." He said in amusement. "It must kinda suck though. To have all that power taken away from you with just a little cut to the back of the neck." He taunted them. "I bet you're both not used to feeling this helpless."

"Still got some teeth.Why don't you get down here a little closer?" Derek said, glaring at the kid. "We'll see how helpless I am."

"Yeah, bitch." Stiles voice was muffled from having his face practically pressed in Emily's chest.