t w o

"So, how was Tina's amazing party?" Rolling her eyes at her best friends sarcastic remarks, Frankie kept walking to her locker

"Actually, it wasn't how I expected it to be?" She trailed off tilting her head in the process. Finally reaching her locker, she held her books in one hand and unlocked the metal with the other. Shoving her books in, she turned to Keith as he let out a cynical response.

"Yeah I'm so sure, a bunch of drunk teenagers grinding up against each other, that's a shocker." Giving him a really look, she rolled her eyes in affection at the boys humor. Grabbing the notebooks she needed for her first class, she shut the locker door and the pair walked down the hallway.

"No, that actually happened. What happened after is what I'm a little concerned about." Taking a deep breath, she tried to figure out how to word her next sentence. "Steve Harrington ran out of the party, crying last night?" She said like she was asking. The truth was, Frankie didn't even know if that had even happened. Sure, she didn't drink or anything so she wasn't inhibited, but Steve Harrington crying? Yeah right like that had happened. She spent all of last night trying to figure out if she was dreaming. She thought she had just imagined talking to the crying boy on her walk down the street (where luckily her mom was waiting knowing she would be out in thirty minutes). Shrugging at Keith's raised brow, the girl continued the walk to Keith's locker before their first period class.

"Did you talk to him?" Keith asked giving her a teasing smile.

"Um, I guess...he didn't really say anything back." She said biting her nail nervously.

"I guess?! Really Frankie, the kid you've had the hots for since seventh grade came crying to you and you 'guessed' he talked to you?" Keith sputtered out as they reached his locker. Spinning the dial quickly, he looked down at the girl and gave her a look.

"I don't have the hots for him Chester." She bit out, as her face began to burn. Seeing Keith's eyes roll, the girl felt the heat move down to her chest. Yes, she did have a crush on Steve Harrington in seventh grade, but she was twelve for Pete's sake. She had a crush on Tim Curry from Rocky Horror in seventh grade too, did that mean she was going to marry him? No of course not. Five years later and Keith would not let her live it down.

"Oh, you so do Franny, I can smell your hormones going wild just thinking about him." Pursing her lips in displeasure, she ran her hand not holding her notebooks through her hair.

"So not funny Chester." She said shaking her head. Now it was the boys turn to roll his eyes. Shutting his locker, the two teens walked to their first period class bickering to each other like an old married couple.

-

"Guess what I heard from eavesdropping on Veronica Locklear's conversation with Miranda Moore?" Keith gasped out from running down the stairs trying to catch up with his best friend. Turning towards the boy she laughed at his determination.