Chapter 4 - Crash

"Touch your lips just so I know
In your eyes, love, it glows, so
I'm bare boned and crazy, for you"

Alix's P.O.V.

When I got out of the bus I still had to walk a couple blocks till I got home, so I decided to give June a call and tell her how the date went.

- "Hey bestie! How are you? How was the date with James?" She said giggling a bit. She must be with Liam still.

- "It was the worst fucking date I have ever had to attend, I would've prefered to be forced to look at a mime trying to get out of an imaginary box for 5 hours than repeat this". I said making it sound dramatic as fuck.

- "Ahah, that bad Al? Anyways, I want to know all about it so I can laugh at your misery, wanna go out to 4tea after dinner? I have a gig..."

- "What a great friend you are Junie, thank you for finding my misery so funny, yeah, I'll go but can't stay until late, we have school tomorrow." I said with a slight smile on my face, I actually wanted to go, it's been a while since I've heard her sing.

- "Yeah!! Cool be there at 9pm. Oh and Liam asks if Harley wants to go as well. He hasn't seen or talked to her since she left school." As soon has I heard her name a small lump formed in my throat, just when I thought I had forgotten about her for a second, she's comes creeping back inside my head.

- "And why won't Liam talk to her and ask her himself, I don't want to be the one to invite her, I don't even want to talk to her". I said trying to keep my cool and pretend I don't care one bit about her.

- "Wow there Al, it was just cause you live together and she's not answering her phone or responding to Liam's texts and he's is kind of worried about her cause she didn't say where she was going..., but leave it, he'll keep trying her phone. See ya." She said and hung up.

I instantly felt bad, but quickly changed my mind and decided she deserved to be treated like that, if she doesn't answer her phone it's because she is still fucking that bitch and does not care enough to tell Liam. As I reached the small gate of our house, I hear an engine sound getting louder and after a while see a motorbike park next to me.