Seventy Five

Harry Styles

"I need you to keep look out for me." I turn to Niall as we walk down towards the strip club.

"For what? I still don't know what we're doing." Niall chuckles as we turn into the building.

"I have to handle some things with one of the strippers." I run my hand back through my hair.

"What kind of business? Are things still good with Amelia?" He immediately asks with a bit of worry on his face.

"Yes things are good, and not that kind of business that you're thinking of. I actually need to talk to Cinnamon about something to do with Amelia's drugging." I answer while people avoid eye contact from the two of us as we stride down the road.

"Oh the whole ketamine thing you told me about? You haven't found out who did it yet?" He says in shock.

"No and it's driving me nuts. I've killed about a dozen people to try and catch the right one. But I've recently found out that Cinnamon was handing out party favours of ketamine the other night. Considering it's not a popular drug down here that puts her on my list." I explain as we turn to the strip club.

"Well why do you need me to look out?"

"Because I don't want any one walking in." I mumble while we get into the empty club. This place is usually dead in the morning minus the usual sad drunks hanging by the bar.

"Harry, Niall!" Crystal smiles while walking up to us in nothing but her bra and panties.

"I need to see Cinnamon." I cut the obnoxious small talk and get right to the point.

"Well you know where to go, I'll send her in there in a second." She says through her fake lips, scanning my body up and down with her eyes.

I walk towards the satisfaction room for the first time in months. I disappear behind the velvet curtain and see the familiar chair sitting in the middle of the room, a place I use to sit in all the time.

I walk over to the dimly lit room covered in red velvet curtains and sit down in the chair, running my hand back through my hair. My eyes scan around the empty room and I impatiently wait. I forgot how much it smells like sex in here.

"Well if it isn't Mr. Harry Styles." I hear the familiar voice of Cinnamon walking in through the curtains in her mile high black stilettos. Her bright red sheer bra and panties are so transparent that I could basically see everything and for the first time it made me feel like I need to look away. Her fake bleach blond hair has grown in dark at the roots. Her bright red lips are puffy from what I'm guessing was injections and her face is so caked with makeup that it makes her look even more trashy then I remember. Did I use to find this hot? Because now when I look at her, I feel disgusted.

I'm so used to seeing the natural beautiful glow of Amelia.

"Haven't seen you here in a while." She smirks while strutting slowly over to me- the sounds of her heels tapping against the floorboards.

"I've heard you've been sharing a powerful drug around lately." I say while keeping my hands to my side.

She chuckles and walks right up to me, immediately straddling my lap in the chair. The smell of her cheap perfume almost gives me a headache and all I want to do is push her off me, but I have to wait.

"Who wants to know?" She says while placing her hands against my chest, her long pink fake nails press lightly into my skin.