Forty-Nine

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Jack

Two deer waiting for me at the office.

Ceci

Nice! 

My show was fun last night, but I'm wrecked. Drank coffee at 10:30 pm to stay awake. And stay awake I did.

Jack

It's an old story: Veteran rocker struts on stage strung out on Maxwell House.

Monday, October 3, 2016

Jack

Motions Hearing on Gary's case in 5 hours. Buckling up.

No rush on that audio snippet. That's for trial in December.

[Court hearing.]

Jack

Hey Ceci! The hearing was frickin awesome! 

We gambled that the cops and DA would ignore their own videos and assume everyone will accept their perjured written reports, a formula that has worked for cops since Jesus was convicted. 

I got them to exaggerate and swear to facts that are worse than what they alleged in their reports, and 180° opposite to the video. 180° opposite to the truth! In short, we gave the cops an opportunity to tell an even worse lie about Gary and they took the bait and ran.  But it means the videos are now the most important evidence to expose the perjury. Worked last 9 days straight on this hearing.

Closing office tomorrow.

I will go outside in the sun. Have lunch. Call you. 

Sweet dreams...

Ceci

That audio is troublesome. The one we were working on today. Problems.

Jack

Ceci, we're going to be fine...

Ceci

I know, but dang, it's frustrating. Where the heck is the dashcam for car 3?

[Editor's Note: In Gary Roland's case, Gary is alleged to have assaulted three police officers directly in front of Police Car 3. Car 3's dashcam would show exactly what happened. 17 videos were disclosed by police. The only video never disclosed by police was the Car 3 dashcam.  "Dang" and "heck" are what Ceci says when she's really mad.]

Jack

The police played games with the truth. But we have used it against them. We set them up. And like Pedro says, "All of our wildest dreams will come true!"

Do you want to share a beer? I'm having one?

[Used with permission. Upslope Craft Lager is a registered trademark of Upslope Brewery]

Ceci

Thanks for the offer. : )

Jack

Our drummer, Drew, had the most uncanny ability to listen to the worst, noisiest, most distorted rock crap and still pick out every lyric. Like a lyric hearing idiot-savant. Ever know such a person? I sent him the clip. He'll figure it out.

Ceci

Asperger's?

Jack

Ha! Maybe. So many interesting varieties of birds. Reminds me of my new favorite quote.

Ceci

What's that?

Jack

Charles Darwin describing his girlfriend:

"She is the most interesting specimen of the family of invertebrates."

You know I would love to talk to you all night, but the beer is empty and only 4 hrs sleep in the last 48.

Can we sleep?

[⭐Vote⭐! And lights out!]

Photo 1: Baltimore Police by BruceEmmerling, 2013 (Pixabay #224426).

Photos 2-3: Taken and owned by the authors, 2016.