Chapter five: The hero, making a mistake!

"The gate...is located here, in the Faron region." I heard the hero barely make a whisper.

His voice was shaky and nervous, and I could tell he instantly regretted those words. I smirked a bit. "I couldn't quite hear you, Linky. Care to repeat yourself?" I mocked him. I also wanted to make sure that the gate was in fact, located here, since that idiot spoke so quietly. "And make yourself louder." I heard the boy gulp and take a deep breath in. "The gate is located in the Faron region." The boy repeated himself louder. A few tears fell out of his eyes and he shut them a bit before re-opening them again. The boy looked extremely tired.

"Sorry....Zelda...." He muttered after he spoke, and closed his eyes once more. This time, they didn't open again. The boy's head hung down a bit. I got a little worried if he died again, as I only have a finite number of fairies, so I walked closer to him, and placed two fingers on his neck. I felt a pulse, thankfully.

It seems he merely fell asleep.

I let out a small sigh, and snapped my fingers. The daggers imbedded in his hands and feet dissapeared, and the boy fell to the ground. Despite all of that, he didn't wake up. It seems he was really exhausted. "I am a man of my word." I spoke up, knowing he wouldn't hear me, "I did not lie when I said I would treat you nicely if you were to tell me the location. Though..it is not a specific location, but I will look around." I said to him.
I expect him to tell me a more specific location in the Faron woods when he wakes up.

I picked up the boy and threw him over my shoulder and carried him out of the room. I walked down a few hallways, and ended up at a wooden door. I opened it and walked into a somewhat small guest room. It had the same kind of tone and atmosphere of my own room, so I find it quite cozy. I laid the hero under the bed sheets, and grabbed some fresh clothes for him, and put them on a nightstand next to his bed. I wrote a note for him, and lit a fireplace in the corner of the room, then left. I shut the door after myself and ordered some bokoblins to watch the room and to make sure he doesn't leave when he wakes up. Once done, I left my home.

Hm, but where should I look first? The only thing Link told me was that it was in the Faron region. Well, maybe I should start to look in the deep woods, then slowly make my way to the sealed grounds. I should have the whole Faron region searched by a few days, anyways.

I teleported to an area of the deep woods near the Skyview Temple, and began my search.

***

Ugh, that same dream happened again. That one where the world ends or something from that Devil. What does this mean?

I woke up again, but instead of that cold, uncomfortable floor, I was awake in a warm and fluffy bed. Some late-afternoon sun was shining down on my face too. I've never felt more comfortable for a long time! I sat up and rubbed my bandaged hands. I flinched a bit. Were they always bandaged? Anyways, I looked around this new room I was in. Did that demon bring me here?

I was lying in a double sized wooden bed, with warm red sheets. The walls and floor seemed to be made out of stone, and there were various paintings hung up on the wall. I looked around some more. There was a lit fireplace in the corner of the room and a red velvet chair facing it. To the right of me, was a doorway (I assume to be a washroom), and a dresser for clothes. To the left, seemed to be a window. A plain window. No bars or barriers blocking it.

My bed was also facing a larger doorway, which I can only imagine is the way out. 

I looked at a nightstand next to me. There were some fresh clothes (surprisingly not revealing, like that demon's outfits), and a note. I grabbed the note and read it:

Link.

You might be wondering where you are. I brought you to one of my many guest rooms. There are some fresh clothes for you, and you are welcome to wander around my little abode. You are welcome to use the kitchen as well, and ask any bokoblins to escort you if needed.

Oh, and don't think about escaping, okay? All the doorways are blocked, and the windows are made specially so they won't break. You wouldn't want to get on my bad side, do you?
When I get back, we need to talk. You better be in this room by the time I return.

Ghirahim.

I shuddered a bit at his message and put the paper away. I wouldn't want to attempt escape anyways. Now I know what that monster is truly like when he is angry, I have to he smart about this. I have to think. I let out a soft groan of frustration and grabbed the fresh clothes he gave me. I am still not wearing a shirt, and the pants I am wearing are covered in dry blood. I feel gross. I stood out of the bed and took off my pants. I... Might as well have a shower. I feel disgusting being covered in old blood and sweat.

I looked around once more to make sure nobody was looking at me in my most vulnerable state. Luckily, that perverted creature or any of his minions were not in the room. I walked over to the bathroom door, opened it and stepped in. The bathroom was surprisingly normal looking and not too over the top. There was just a plain porcelain toilet, a matching sink, a large bath, and a small shower in the corner of the room. I stepped into the shower and looked around to make sure that perverted demon wasn't hiding in the bathroom. Heh, I'm sure he would love to see me naked. I made a slight smile and turned on the shower. Warm water fell out and rushed down my body. "Ahh..~" I breathed out.  It felt nice to actually feel clean for once. I can't even remember the last time I cleaned myself!

But this wasn't the time for such luxury. I placed a hand on the wall and began to think. I need to think of a way to get out of here without dying. I don't have Fi with me, and I'm pretty sure the goddesses' sword is still back at the Fire Santuary. I have no weapons with me. I have nothing. I let out a small sigh. "Dammit.." I found myself muttering. "What would Zelda do?"

I groaned out. I don't have much time. At this point it's only a matter of days before the demon finds her location! I shut my eyes hard, and smacked the wall. Suddenly, it came to me.

I felt myself grin widely. Oh boy, will I have fun getting back at this monster! Perhaps I can even kill him too. I suddenly felt all sadistic like him. Maybe I went a little crazy from that torture? Who wouldn't get screwed up from that?

The answer lies within that dream-no.. that memory with Zelda and Groose! Those words that Zelda told me. I could almost imagine her beautiful voice saying it to me. Her soothing voice..

"You can always outsmart him, Link! That way, nobody gets hurt! Hehe, aren't I clever?"

Oh, I'm positive that this will end in someone's death.