3

"Taehyung, are you sure you're doing this right? It looks a little...off." Jimin pointed at the crib that Taehyung was putting together. The front, right leg of the crib was lopsided. "Yes, Jimin. Just trust me! I know what I'm doing." Jimin scratched the back of his neck. "Right..."

He watched closely as Taehyung stared at the instructions with nothing but confusion. "Alright, call Namjoon." Jimin giggled. "Knew it! Never trusting you again." Taehyung pouted. "That's not true!"

Jimin pulled his phone out from his pocket and called his friend, Namjoon, up.

Hello?

Joonie! We need your help!

We?

Taehyung and I.

With what?

Taehyung was putting this crib together for me but he has no clue what he's doing.

Ok...um-I'll be there in 10.

Thank you! I'll make you some lunch.

Thank you, Jimin.

Bye bye!

See ya.

Jimin slipped the phone back into his back pocket and grinned. "He's coming soon. Just don't touch the crib anymore. No more damage needs to be done." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Shut it. At least I tried, unlike you." Jimin frowned at that. "I can't, Taehyung!" He patted his stomach. "Are you completely unaware of why you were helping me, you dumbass?"

"Ok, ok. You told Joonie you would make lunch so go make lunch. Is there anything else I can help with?" Jimin nodded. "I did laundry this morning so go fold it." Taehyung scrunched up his nose. "That's my least favorite chore."

"You asked if you could help so there you go. Go fold some laundry, my friend." Jimin walked off leaving a whiny Taehyung behind.

_

"See, that looks so much better than when Taehyung did it." Jimin stared a the properly-put-together crib. "Thanks Joonie." Namjoon nodded. "No problem. It was actually extremely easy. I'm a little concerned as to why Taehyung couldn't figure that out. "Shush." Taehyung hissed making Jimin laugh. "I'm so happy..." Jimin sighed contently. "Why?"

"First of all, I'm finally putting together the baby room. Second, I made lunch so we can go eat." Taehyung giggled at that last part. "You eat like a pig." Jimin slapped his shoulder, hard. "Fuck off! I'm pregnant!" Namjoon stared at the two before shaking his head. "You guys are so damn weird..." He muttered.

_

"Taehyung, stick to neutral stuff. And no, we aren't buying a giraffe onesie for my child." Taehyung frowned. "Why not? Look at it, it's so cute and it's neutral!" Jimin shook his head. "No, Taehyung." Taehyung stomped his foot and put the onesie back on the rack. "Feels like I'm already raising one child." Jimin snickered. Taehyung gave him a cold glare. "Alright, moving on." Jimin looked at all the baby blankets on the shelves. "These are all so cute, what the hell?"

"This is the hardest part of having a child. Not the birth, not the process of being pregnant. No, it's picking out their clothes and toys and such. It's all adorable and you want to buy it all." Taehyung sounded upset. Jimin laughed. "How do you know that? Have you been through this before?" Taehyung shook his head. "No, I just know. And also, I'm a top." Jimin pinched Taehyung's stomach causing him to yelp in pain. "Don't day that in public. We're in a children's section!" Jimin whisper-yelled.

_

Jimin had gotten back from the store now. Taehyung had gone back to his own place and Jimin had taken the rest of his time before he slept to put the things they had bought for the baby into some bins and on shelves. "Cute." (Jackson voice) He stood in the doorway of the baby room, hands on his hips, proudly taking a look at the room, feeling highly accomplished. He was sure he spent his time wisely today.

_

It was currently midnight and Jimin could not, for the life of him, fall asleep. Taehyung had told him a few days before Jungkook left that he shouldn't spend all his time worrying or crying for Jungkook. Yet here he was, doing just that. He couldn't help it. His mind was running wild with a million thoughts at once. What if Jungkook doesn't return home? What if he never gets to meet the baby? What if Jimin never gets to receive his good morning and goodnight kisses anymore? What if they never get to say those cute little 'I love you's again?

Jimin frowned and quickly stopped himself there. "No, no, no. Jungkookie will be home before I know it!" He muttered to himself. He smiled at the thought of Jungkook coming home and giving him big hugs and kisses. He felt like this was his high school crush days all over again. Getting all giddy at just the mere thought of Jungkook was a summary of high school for him.

Jimin pulled his blanket up closer to his face and tucked his legs up, smiling to himself. He got lost in his thoughts before he jumped in surprise. The baby kicked. Jimin sat up, wide smile plastered to his face. "Aw, so cute..."

___
Um, yeah...

Happy Thanksgiving, my precious kookie krumbs! 💝🍪

And if it's not Thanksgiving for you, happy regular day! 😃