Chapter 5 - Forget it

"We been goin' back and forth, you think I only want sex
Of course I want it, look at you but that ain't my intentions
I've been tryna soak you up, maybe learn something
I said I would never chase but you keep on running"

Alix's P.O.V.

I was still holding her by her jacket when she put her other hand behind my head pulling me to her until she crashed into me.

She kissed me roughly, holding my head in place with one hand resting on my neck and the other traveling to grip my waist. At first I could not move, It was such a suddent action that I was just shocked, but when she started to suck and nibble on my lower lip, I let a moan slip my throat and began moving my lips with hers.

She took her left hand from my neck, cupping my cheek for a few seconds before placing it on the other side of my waist while I moved my arms to wrap them around her neck, pulling her closer to me. She passed her tongue through my lower lip asking for entrance and I parted my lips more, giving her what she had so politely asked for.

Our tongues fought for dominance and the kiss got heated, she pushed me gently against her bike, while her hands started to travel on my back and she began to kiss my neck. I was getting a wet mess by now. Before she could continue with her attack on my body, I pushed her away.

I had just realized something, I was making out with Harley, in front of our house, while our married parents were inside waiting for us. This was wrong on so many levels! But even if I knew all this and was now back to my conscious state of mind, I wanted more. I wanted Harley again, I wanted her and I wanted her to want me. Why does it feel so right? Why do I want her so bad?

Harley was looking at me, breathing heavily, she still had her arms around my waist but they had loosen around it and I was still against her bike, I got out of her grip and then it hit me, the panic.

- "This should not have happened..." I said in a whisper and looking at the ground.

- "Please don't say that, let's talk and figure this out, please! You can deal with it however you want to but please, don't just denie it. Just... talk to me, let's figure this out." Harley pleaded, gripping my hand and trying to get me to look at her.

When I finally did, I saw fear in her eyes along with desperation and pleadingness. But all I could think about was our parents.

- "I'm sorry Harley, I..., I can't do this. Just please pretend this never happened." I started to walk to the house leaving Harley alone outside and something inside me started to break with each step. I'm sorry Harley...

Harley's P.O.V.

She left.

She just left. I kissed her and she ran away. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I just fucked it up. She doesn't even want to acknowledge the fact that we kissed.

Just pretend this never happened.

I could forget my own name more easily than ever forgetting that kiss.

What the fuck just happened?? Was it that bad that she had to get away from it that hastily? Did she really hate me as much as I used to think she did?

I went inside to my room changing to a top and some shorts before going to the bathroom.

When I was returning to my room I stopped at Alix's door and put my ear against it but I heard nothing, she must be asleep.