Chapter 9

Kim Taehyung P.O.V

After I got off that scary thingy Eomma carries me to my appa's, Minnie and Seokie. There was a really blue and white blankie on the ground with nummy snacks everywhere.

"Oooh Eomma lot's nummies" I said when Eomma put me down on the blankie.

"Eomma made these just for you" Eomma said rubbing behind my ears making me lean into him some more.

"Yay TaeTae Eomma's bestest baby boy" I said hugging my Eomma and kissed him on the cheek.

I started to look at all the mummies before I picked up something without looking and put it in my mouth. I looked at my hand and whimpered, I don't like using my hands. I crawled to Joonie appa and sat on his lap, I pointed to my mouth and whined.

"Hyung what do I do." Joonie appa said bouncing me on his lap making me giggle.

"He wants you to feed him dumbo" Yoonie appa said while eating.

"Dumbo?" I asked making Yoonie appa turn red and everyone else laugh.

"Okay I'll feed you my little prince" Joonie appa said grabbing a nummy from the basket.

When Joonie appa put the nummy near my mouth I leaned forward to the nummy but Joonie appa always moves it away. I whined and crossed my arm pouting.

"Just feed the boy Joonie" Eomma said drinking his juice.

"Okay okay" Joonie appa said finally feeding me the nummy I was waiting SO long for.

I made a weird noise in my mouth making my eyes go really big.

'What was that' I thought

I looked up to see everybody's face is turning red.

"Joonie appa why you red" I said poking his cheeks watching how his skin went from red to normal then back to red again.

"This is called blushing h little prince" Joonie appa said feeding me more nummies.

"Why you blush" I said with a mouth full of nummies.

"Baby boy don't talk with your mouth full" Eomma scolded at me making me put my head down.

"Sorry Eomma" I said with my now empty mouth.

" it's okay baby boy now hat you had your snacks how about we play a game of hide and seek" Seokie said getting up and patting his chest to get off the crumbs.

"Hide seek" I asked moving my head sideways.

"Okay so Eomma is it and you have to hide from him, after he finds everybody we will play again and somebody else will be it. He will count to 20 but after he says 'ready or not here I come'  DON'T come out of your spot cause you will get cause okay" Minnie said getting up to.

"Otay TaeTae go hide" I said jumping out of Joonie appa's lap and started looking for my hiding spot.

I started to hear Eomma count so I went to look for my hiding spot. I found a place next to the road in a really big tree, I climbed the tree and went to the very highest I could before I got tired. I waited for Eomma to come find me, I heard Eomma find Joonie appa, Seokie, and Yoonie appa. Only me and Minnie was let, it was starting to get dark. I was getting scared.

'What if they left me like mommy and daddy' I thought to myself feeling tears come to my eyes.

"TaeTae no want them go" I said quietly to myself crying loudly.

"TaeTae"

"Little prince"

"Baby boy"

I heard people yell I stopped crying and opened my eyes. I heard Eomma crying and Joonie appa trying to calm him down, Seokie and Minnie were running around but I didn't hear Yoonie appa. I did smell him though, his smell was getting stronger and stronger. I looked down from the tree to see Yoonie appa at the bottom of the tree looking around.

"Yoonie appa TaeTae here" I yelled from the top of the tree.

Yoonie appa looked up in the tree and sighed. "Tae baby you scared us. We thought we lost you"

"TaeTae Sorry but TaeTae hide" I said starting to climb down the tree.

"Eomma was looking all over for you, he told you not to go in the road." Yoonie appa said crossing his arms.

"TaeTae no go on road TaeTae go NEXT to road" I said getting ready to jump off the tree.

"TaeTae jump Otay Yoonie appa" I said grabbing the branch next to me.

"Just jump already so Yoonie appa can cuddle with you." Yoonie appa said lifting his arms and getting ready to catch me.

I jumped out of the tree and when I jumped I felt the wind in my face but when I opened my eyes I was in Yoonie appas arms. I felt my eyes water and I started crying again, Yoonie appa rubbed my back and started whispering nice things in my ears like.

"It's okay Taebaby"

"Taebaby you are such a good boy okay"

"You were so brave for doing that"

I started smiling and my tears stopped while I started giggling softly. I snuggled my face into Yoonie appa's neck feeling my eyes getting heavy.

"Yoonie appa TaeTae sweepy" I said shuffling in Yoonie appa's arms.

"Come on Tae baby when we get in the van you can sit in Yoonie appa's lap and go to sleep"

"O-O-Otay" I said rubbing my fist in my eyes.

Yoonie appa walked me to where my Eomma was, Eomma rannto me and took me from Yoonie appa's arms and started hugging me while crying .

"Baby boy don't ever scare Eomma like that ever again." Eomma said grabbing my head and pushing me in his chest.

"TaeTae Sorry He no Do again" I said biting on Eommas shirt.

"Okay baby lets get home it's getting late outside." Eomma said walking to the car.

"Otay......Eomma" I said before going to sleep.

Authors note: I finally updated but today is the AMA's and I'm so excited for our boys they deserve so much. Well that was really it........