chapter 9

"A-and t-then taetae h-hyung said it l-looked like leftovers." Jungkook finished his story, letting the remaining tears to fall out of his eyes. His nose was so red from crying for hours that he looked like rudolph the red nose reindeer.

Miri barked sadly at him and tried to lick his tears away but failed to do so as jungkook curled himself into a ball on the bed.

"I-i am made him a-angry again. I am such a bad person." His voice came out muffled as he sniffled into the sheets. Miri made small whimpering sounds as it ran around the tiny male, trying to look for a spot to hug him. As it saw a gap between his chest and knees, she went inside him and purred into his neck cozily.

"What should i do M-miri?" He asked in a low voice looking at the comforting dog. Miri barked at him a 'fighting!' And he smiled sweetly as his guardian angel

.

.

.

"Heyyy jungkookieee~~" jimin sang and spinned around like a ballerina gaining an chuckle from jungkook who was reading a book.

"Hi jiminie hyung!" He chirped back smiling widely at his bestfriend.

"Guess what?" Jimin asked with excitement.

"What?" Jungkook asked tilting his. head.

"This week sunday i am bringing you to shizen street for a night party. Its gonna be soo fun! And you are not saying a no! You are coming and thats final!!" Jimin said sternly, giving a thumbs up symbol while jungkook looked unsure.

"But h-hyung.. yoongi hyung doesn't let me out alone." Jungkook hesitated.

"Don't worry. I have a plan for that." The blonde male as a evil grin appeared on his face.

Little did the boys know what they are up for.

.

.

.

"Yea. I'll be there in 10 minutes." Suga said cutting his call afterwards. He brushed his hair and looked at the mirror one last time.

He smirked at his newly dyed blonde hair which was originally blue. Confidence rushed through him as he stared at his gucci leather outfit.

(How he looked)

After a one last look, he rushed downstairs and grabbed his helmet

"Mom i will be late. Inform jungkook for me." He shouted to his mother who was busy watching a romantic sad soap opera and crying along with a box of tissue.

"Ok." She mumbled not taking her eyes off the screen. Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked to the main door, opening it swiftly.

He froze as a he saw a familiar short male standing infront of him with a shook face which soon turned into a awkward smile. His cheeks flushed turning into shades of pink, matching his newly dyed hair.